No Spill Jill my butt...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the little 5 liter no spill can, best can ever made. only problem i have had is when ya forget to let the pressure out before use and it will spray all over but thats operator error.
sorry to here the bad luck you had. must be a defective cap.

It's in poor taste to just come out bashing a product. Something could be a miss with the one you bought. Not everything is perfect all the time. I would be willing to bet you could return it and the next one wouldn't be an issue.

I have the one gallon model and the five gallon model as well and the only thing I did do was remove the ratchet lock on the cap. I didn't like that feature. I suppose it is a safety thing? I have never had a drop of fuel leak out of them and I fill them as full as they will go.

Sent from somewhere

I liked using the no-spills at work so much I bought a 1 and a 2.5 gallon one for use here at the house. too bad you had terrible luck with that one but the no-spill will be the only ones i buy until i see a better one.

I have three of them and only one has wept like the OP mentioned. I tighten that one more than the others now and no leaks.

I think you might have a defective one...

i have one of these no spill jugs and i like it there is a warning i read said to make sure you have it in place before tightening the cap because of the oring i like my nospilljill jug can hold it to the saw before pushing the button to fill the saw i plan on buying more when my others need replaced so i call operator error

You ever heard of a period, a comma, or proper punctuation in general?

I read what you post and I end up with a headache. :nofunny:

I have one that is weeping out the cap also . I have a couple cans from no spill and once in a while I have leaks so I replace the cap .
Maybe tightening the cap to much may squeeze the o ring away from were its suppose to seal?

I have one that is weeping out the cap also . I have a couple cans from no spill and once in a while I have leaks so I replace the cap .
Maybe tightening the cap to much may squeeze the o ring away from were its suppose to seal?

It's frustrating having to treat a fuel can like a princess or something.

I'll try the new cap thing in the near future. I can't stand it the way it is now.

i have 2 of the old before epa gallon plastic cans also and some 2.5 gallon ones from the epa bullcrap and those jugs are about worthless

I don't think Menards carries the no spill cans.
We bought about 5 of the no spill cans for use at the cemetery and have been very well satisfied with how well they are working, so far never a leak, we went through a bunch of those Briggs and Stratton cans from Walmart for me they worked ok but most other folks had them broke and leaking pretty quick. In the long run I think the no spill cans are well worth the extra money.
Correct, Menards no longer carries them. I called the local store and they said they discontinued them last fall.

I have the little 5 liter no spill can, best can ever made. only problem i have had is when ya forget to let the pressure out before use and it will spray all over but thats operator error.
sorry to here the bad luck you had. must be a defective cap.

This is the best Gas can made even holds oil.. no drip no mess. .....
$_57.JPG

This is the best Gas can made even holds oil.. no drip no mess. .....
$_57.JPG
I will have to look into them. Looks cool and its made by stihl i see. I will have to go to dealer[emoji6]. I got a plain gas and oil can hut it just has regular pour spouts.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I will have to look into them. Looks cool and its made by stihl i see. I will have to go to dealer[emoji6]. I got a plain gas and oil can hut it just has regular pour spouts.

Show the dealer the pic many here in Canada have never seen one. They can not get them sadly.

Rockjock
Just seen a video on utube. It looks like they stop flow on fuel and oil just as the nospill can does?

looks like be hard to see how full the tanks are and may overflow

Rockjock
Just seen a video on utube. It looks like they stop flow on fuel and oil just as the nospill can does?

Yes I found it to be great. Stops the fuel and the oil flow perfectly each time. they are about 50.00 CAN but are really good IMO.

Latest posts

Back