No Spill Jill my butt...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
72.50 on amazon for the stihl can. Think i will be waiting a bit. Will have to see what price is state side and mabe get one if resonable.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

72.50 on amazon for the stihl can. Think i will be waiting a bit. Will have to see what price is state side and mabe get one if resonable.

I have not seen them states side yet. Shipping is far cheaper from the EU . I have the 3L model but have on order the 5L one.. then I will have it for sale. Maybe

Probly a float check valve in nozle just like the no spill has.

I don't think so looking at mine I can hear nothing moving around.. those dammed German engineers.. Bratwurst and ball bearings.

I don't think so looking at mine I can hear nothing moving around.. those dammed German engineers.. Bratwurst and ball bearings.
Mabe. Those darn stihl products are ahead of the game.

I will probly get one too. I just have too many gas cans that i ont use.

I will probly get one too. I just have too many gas cans that i ont use.

I was the same way then I put an ad on kijiji and get rid of them all. Maybe someone from across the pond will PM you and give you a deal?

I was the same way then I put an ad on kijiji and get rid of them all. Maybe someone from across the pond will PM you and give you a deal?
is it a new product just out? Mabe it will make its way here soon enough.

i looked on stihl site and its showing the no spill jill jugs

i looked on stihl site and its showing the no spill jill jugs
The no spills are hard to get in ontario. I had to order mine from state side. The local small engine repair shop had a brochure for lawn mowers that had them in it so mabe he can get them. I would like to get one more but wanna wait to look into this stihl one.

lol next thing you know 2123 will make a thread saying his saw got scratched by his cleaning cloth

Back