No Spill Jill my butt...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a 2 1/2 gal no spill for years..never had a problem with it. Just bought the 1.25 model....first thing I did was cut off the plastic lock that keeps it from coming loose....that was a pain in the ass to push in and turn.

I've had a 2 1/2 gal no spill for years..never had a problem with it. Just bought the 1.25 model....first thing I did was cut off the plastic lock that keeps it from coming loose....that was a pain in the ass to push in and turn.

i will do that to mine also it is a pain when you are trying to take off and cant get to it because of things above

i will do that to mine also it is a pain when you are trying to take off and cant get to it because of things above

Removing that "tab / lock" from the cap is a violation of federal law and is punishable by up to 20 yrs. in prison and a $200K fine.

Same as removing the "do not remove" tag from a new mattress. Lots of people doing hard time cause of that. :drinkingcoffee:

lol its for making it child proof or in your case old people proof lol

I like the old style plastic jerry cans the best... if you have the right cap, and don't lose it, they seal well.. On the EPA cans I use the old style nozzle and squeeze the jug if it needs air.. and on the bikes I don't need to use any nozzle.

Removing that "tab / lock" from the cap is a violation of federal law and is punishable by up to 20 yrs. in prison and a $200K fine.

Same as removing the "do not remove" tag from a new mattress. Lots of people doing hard time cause of that. :drinkingcoffee:
My no spill dont have locking tab on cap

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

IMHO, the only thing worse than a fuel jug that leaks all the time.......is one that leaks some of the time, for no apparent reason.

If a jug leaks all the time, you won't use it. If it leaks some of the time, you tend to hold out hope and try it again, hoping that it won't leak.

I'm going to continue to use mine obviously. The next time I fill it back up, I will do everything that I can do to insure that it doesn't leak. That is to say, I will use it as it was designed to be used.

Time will tell...............:popcorn2:

Back