• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Non running saw to rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is a learning experience! In my defense...I did ask for a price first!

You needn't feel any guilt. You did exactly as you were directed. In all honesty any offers/negotiations originated via PRIVATE message should stay just that, but some people around here like to make themselves feel bigger.....

You needn't feel any guilt. You did exactly as you were directed. In all honesty any offers/negotiations originated via PRIVATE message should stay just that, but some people around here like to make themselves feel bigger.....

Thanks! I'm just trying to find a saw to work on for the right price.

There is a $40 saw

Meh.... I bought the 5100s that is my primary firewood saw for less. It was for sure a project but I learned a ton and didn't spend much $$. When Bill provided advice about patience 21 he wasn't whistling Dixie. They're out there.

Meh.... I bought the 5100s that is my primary firewood saw for less. It was for sure a project but I learned a ton and didn't spend much $$. When Bill preached patience 21 he wasn't whistling Dixie. They're out there.

Well good for you . By the way I do not preach

Back