Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a new member whom he Dave and his wife Julia just bought a house with 23 acres that like the idea of hosting gtg's with the PNW logging history in mind. He bought all of my Jonny's including my 111s from me. It is up in North Plains Oregon. They are in their late 20's and I feel it's good to see younger folk involved.

Bob, I'll see you on thurs, I work elsewhere till 4ish, I'll be here after that. The horse stable area will be unlocked if you show up before 4. Make yourselves at home, I'll have a fire pit, picnic bench, firewood, ect down there by then. See you soon.

thursday afternoon i should be there
bob i might take you up on the place to crash i will let you know tomorrow
thanks

No problem. Friday morning Atpchas wants us to look at some trees on his ranch. I figured you, Slowp, and I could do that. If Nathan and 2dogs are there they'd be welcome too. Between all of us we should be able to give Charlie the information he needs.

Friday and Saturday are sunny, high 60s low 40s. Sounds like perfect weather for what we will be doing. Aaron are you bringing you video camera again?

Hey Kevin, did you ever put that froe to use? I have borrowed a shavehorse from the mill and we have all that nice oak that we cut up last year. Bring some ax, maul, hammer, ect, heads and let's rehandle them. Could be a fun evening project.

Latest posts

Back