North Missouri Fall Saw races/GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say cabash the pipe aspect of the build off. There isn't much time to build a saw let alone a saw and a pipe for it, it's planting season for lots so time is tough to come by. I also think all racing classes should race the same. Keeps things running smoothly. The races at hedgefest went on pretty much without a hit and there was a lot of racing. Just my 2cents. You could have your 3 different cut styles be a dollar race?

I say cabash the pipe aspect of the build off. There isn't much time to build a saw let alone a saw and a pipe for it, it's planting season for lots so time is tough to come by. I also think all racing classes should race the same. Keeps things running smoothly. The races at hedgefest went on pretty much without a hit and there was a lot of racing. Just my 2cents. You could have your 3 different cut styles be a dollar race?

The dollar race is a better idea. I figured with this being in August there was plenty of time lol.

You would figure but look low Long people had o get a saw built for the Iowa gtg... Wasn't much for a showing.. Although if Shaun's wouldn't have self distracted he would have smoked everyone...

I mentioned the idea of an 028 build off. But that's probably not a great idea to have everyone build the same saw.

And with as few of people that did the 40cc I'm trying to get something to get more involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would figure but look low Long people had o get a saw built for the Iowa gtg... Wasn't much for a showing.. Although if Shaun's wouldn't have self distracted he would have smoked everyone...

And I was looking forward to running that one too...
Why did he have to blow it up???

Its Shaun..... Go big or go home.. It may still rise from the ashes....

Levi and the little clam shell that could will be waiting...
Cause I told him there would be a husky up there that would kick his butt...
Now he thinks I was bluffing...:msp_sneaky:

Levi and the little clam shell that could will be waiting...
Cause I told him there would be a husky up there that would kick his butt...
Now he thinks I was bluffing...:msp_sneaky:

Don't let that saw make a Stihl fan out of him. He's a smart kid don't let that Stihl ruin him :laugh:

I just resurrected this stupid 028 wood boss...
It's exhaust is way the hell too high...
But runs about 15,000 rpm's... I wonder if its a candidate for a pipe???
Alex??? Help???

I just resurrected this stupid 028 wood boss...
It's exhaust is way the hell too high...
But runs about 15,000 rpm's... I wonder if its a candidate for a pipe???
Alex??? Help???

What's the ex #?? I'll see if I can find an 028 laying around

Latest posts

Back