North Missouri Fall Saw races/GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gooseberry pie and Strawberry/rubbarb. with vanilla Ice cream.

Since this is a steam show... I have a 1945 horse and a half IHC LB on an old monkey wards tractor frame that I was gonna bring so I dont have to walk.. I also have a speed jack and home made ice cream maker to go with it:rock: Interested?

Since this is a steam show... I have a 1945 horse and a half IHC LB on an old monkey wards tractor frame that I was gonna bring so I dont have to walk.. I also have a speed jack and home made ice cream maker to go with it:rock: Interested?

Home made Ice cream is the best. Groing up Dad would turn of the Aggitator on the bulk tank and let the cream rise Get two Gallons Grandma had a recipe .:rock::rock:

You had me at ice cream

Here is the tractor with my 4yo daughter Hailey.

Yes, its a hand clutch and yes, she can drive it!

I've got a good slogan for the back of the shirts. Well a couple of them .....

We came , we sawed and ate pie

Northwest Missouri Gas&Steam engine show Got wood?

Today I'll be going to the fairgrounds at 4:30 to mark the official spot out. I've got to talk to a couple dealerships today as well.

Spot is selected plenty of shade and Grand stands. Tons of room for camping and parking. Everyone that shows up will be getting a free button which means you're able to enjoy the whole weekend of the show for free as well as camp. They're very excited to have us there.

Spot is selected plenty of shade and Grand stands. Tons of room for camping and parking. Everyone that shows up will be getting a free button which means you're able to enjoy the whole weekend of the show for free as well as camp. They're very excited to have us there.

Awesome! Sounds like its going to be a great time. Looking forward to making the trip.

Just a little refreshing with some details ironed out

The dollar race will be 3 step timed race. Noodling, bucking and 1 cant Aussie style pass. I think minimum bar length should be 28inches and work chains only.

Pipe saws will be in their own class.

Vintage class

45-55 cc Stock#
45-55 cc Modified#

56-65 cc Stock
56-65 cc Modified

66-75 cc Stock
66-75 cc Modified

76-85 cc Stock
76-85 cc Modified

86-95cc Stock
86-95cc Modified

95+ Stock
95+ Modified

If I missed something let me know.

The dollar race will be 3 step timed race. Noodling, bucking and 1 cant Aussie style pass. I think minimum bar length should be 28inches and work chains only.

Pipe saws will be in their own class.

Vintage class

45-55 cc Stock#
45-55 cc Modified#

56-65 cc Stock
56-65 cc Modified

66-75 cc Stock
66-75 cc Modified

76-85 cc Stock
76-85 cc Modified

86-95cc Stock
86-95cc Modified