North / South Carolina /Virginia /West VA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin, please show me your ways.:bowdown: I still think watching you port a saw, would help me understand most of the concepts. All this high tech jibber jabber just doesnt cut it. If the posts are long I have a tendency to skip them.

056 what do you call summer?

if its during the summer, & its in VA, I wanna try & get there.

Any one close to Lynchburg that could pick a brother up should holler at me. ( you can run my super 797 if you gimme a ride). . .

You gotta pass through South Boston,well you don't HAVE TO, but you ride from SOBO with me/Stinkbait to Possums'
Dean C (Igpoe):cheers:

I think they are trying to decide on a date. They dont want to do it the same weekend as the Heritage festival in VA and they want to pick a date most people can come.

Working on another location or 2. As a backup in case it doesnt dry up soon. It wont be but about 15 minutes away from here either way

But Dean and Mitchell have the Heritage Festival coming up on May the 1st. It looks like its gonna turn into a mini-gtg

I should be around for any upcoming weekend. I'd like to see some of the guys who are going to the SC Timberfest at ours. If they want cants, I will bring cants.:D I might start a thread over yonder to see if any of them are intrested.

We would be glad to have you 2K. lol.

Im gonna talk to a guy about maybe some 10x10 or 8x8 poplar cants. He just got a mill and wants to run it. And we just happen to have a monster poplar to take down.
But bring whatever you would like. Im sure everything will be cut.

I wanted to hit up the SC timberfest, but that is a good ride for me, and I have to work on Saturdays

We would be glad to have you 2K. lol.

Im gonna talk to a guy about maybe some 10x10 or 8x8 poplar cants. He just got a mill and wants to run it. And we just happen to have a monster poplar to take down.
But bring whatever you would like. Im sure everything will be cut.

I wanted to hit up the SC timberfest, but that is a good ride for me, and I have to work on Saturdays

got a question do you know anyone there that has 2x4 wood they want to donate ?

and when is the next one
?

i may be retiriing from ems and fire dept 22 years of volunteer service is a long time

Anybody interested in attending the next GTG, please send me a PM with your email address.

This is a kind of back up plan, just in case you arent available through PMs.

I will not be emailing you a bunch of junk:)
Just want to make sure that everybody is aware of the GTG.

Thanks.

Anybody interested in attending the next GTG, please send me a PM with your email address.

This is a kind of back up plan, just in case you arent available through PMs.

I will not be emailing you a bunch of junk:)
Just want to make sure that everybody is aware of the GTG.

Thanks.

May not be able to attend due to no business wish i could but i dont see me being there unless business picks up and picks up fast may not have a home to be at

Man that sounds like a great time. Too bad Walhalla is about 4 hours away -- 4.5 hours since I-385 is closed not to mention I have to work. I'll have to do it next time. Be sure to post plenty of pics.

Man that sounds like a great time. Too bad Walhalla is about 4 hours away -- 4.5 hours since I-385 is closed not to mention I have to work. I'll have to do it next time. Be sure to post plenty of pics.

Unfortunately I didnt plan far ahead into this event because work has been slow. But Im pretty sure Stihlboy will be there, and I hope he gets to snap a few pictures. I hope to make it to next years event.

Back