• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade NOS Bow Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DexterDay

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a Nice Bow Bar I got from another member here about a month ago. I thought it was a Stihl 12 mm, but it turns out to be an 8 mm slot.

I am in need of a nice (new looking) 25" or 28" Bar in a 12 mm Stihl mount. Prefer a Light bar, but doesn't really matter.

This bow bar has all the guards and spur on it. Has a little rust spot on the front, but it's just from storage. Rails still have factory paint on them and all stickers are present

I would be open to cash offers, but I would rather trade for a 25"/28" to go on a 460 I recently acquired ;)

1402880144269.jpg

DexterDay

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
What kind of saw does the 8mm fit?

Your guess is as good as mine :)

I had a 12 mm in my hand. Set it down, got cash out, and picked this one up (three 8 mm and two 12 mm in the pile of bars I picked from).

I was gonna hang it on my basement wall, but other priorities have risen.

It fits over the studs on mmy 460, until it gets to the 12 mm shoulder.

So it may fit an older Stihl with no shoulder on the bottom of the stud? Don't have an old one here anymore.