• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOS Husky 444 carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxygen

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
New in box old stock carb for a 444 husky. I bought it for my 44 rancher when I thought the carb was junk. I ended up being able to fix the rancher carb and traded the saw. $50 plus shipping. Carb has never had fuel through it and comes in original box.

Hey Fuzz, got anything you wanna trade for it? Like a 24" large mount husky bar? :)

Hmmmm.. I actually do have a 24inch large mount Husky bar . Seems like its not in perfect shape . Let me look !

Now I believe this is the one . I got it with a white top Husky 61 that I no longer have . I actually have no large mount Husky saws anymore . So I cannot even test this out . This a 24 inch Tilton Super bar . I pulled the numbers off ( P/N 59419 3/8 ) So maybe if someone knows how to cross that over and see if this is what I remember it as being :) Anyway..this has been on my shelf about 10 years or better . Would clean up and look really cool I think !! I tried to take some good pics . The rail on one side of the bar is wore unevern..but the other side looks good . The chain is a half wore out Carlton . Dont know whether its any good to anyone . I feel it has more life left..especially for part-time use ...I know if I was using it..id flip it over...and run it till ithe chain wouldnt stay on !! This is all I got buddy !! Even if the trade numbers dont match up....if you still want it...Ill give you a good deal !
A little rusty...but would look good polished up !!
010.JPG
012.JPG
A pic of the better side !
015.JPG

A pic of the uneven side
016.JPG

Back