• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NOS Makita DCS7301 PHO 600$

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morenc00

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This chainsaw is brand new and in perfect condition, it had fuel and oil in it only to check it was functionning properly. It has never cut wood... The sale include the owners manual, tool kit with winter filter, the makita bar protector. Will also include a set of spare oil pump lines (not shown in the pictures). I had bought it for a saw mill project but ended up using a 2171 instead. They are no longer made so it might be your last chance to get a new one,

Hey man pay Photobucket the $500/yr so we can see those pics. :envy::envy: It really is a great deal and there are no other options.:p

here we go with pics hosted on imgur
2J1RgFC.jpg

2J1RgFC.jpg

t8EmZF7.jpg

i1WGs4q.jpg

7Yafpje.jpg

ZcO7fIx.jpg

qukwU0g.jpg

New lowe price, would let it go for 600$ USD + shipping and paypal fees shipping is from canada and I will ship worldwide

I'd love to have it, but I'm afraid that shipping would make it over priced for me. Shipping to Greece isn't cheap.

Again, great looking saw.

Latest posts

Back