• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS Mastermind Ported Husqvarna 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Husq 359 Nos Handle View.jpg Husq 359 Nos Label View.jpg Husq 359 Nos Top View.jpg Husq Nos 359 Recoil Side.jpg This one is going to sting a little for me.:(

After much deliberation I have decided to offer up my Nos 359 for funds towards building a new back deck on our home. My buddy Cowroy actually found this saw for me at a Dealer that wasnt even listed as a Husq Dealer on line. Purchased from L&M Equipt on John Sevier Highway Knoxville TN on Jan 22, 2013. I paid $550 for the saw PHO. I shipped it immediately to Mastermind to join the other "rebuilt" 359 Randy just sold and a brand new 562xpw I had purchased out West. I got all 3 saws back end of March- first of Apr. Made some cuts with the 359s and the 562 and put them on a shelf. I wasnt sold on the 562 so I continued to use it for a few days. Wound up selling it 10 days later. I traded my "rebuilt" 359 to Randy for my 272xp, and now I am going to offer this saw up for sale. It was done up the exact same way as the "rebuilt one" except this one is brand new all OEM. I cut with it for an afternoon in May 2013 and put a couple tanks thru it. (I know it was May bc I have the pics from the outing), and I used it again in Oct 2013 to trim the "longs" off my firewood stack.

This saw had a full port job, had the squish band cut, purchased and installed a modified Walbro hda 199 carb (to feed the mods), and a muffler mod. I also purchased a Husq branded 18'' bar and chain combo for $70 some dollars from Terry on my way up that day to pick the saws up from Randy. I have never sharpened the chain.

The black scuffing on the seam on the bottom of the saw in the pic, I believe was done pulling it on and off my shelf (not alot of overhead clearance). This saw has never been set on concrete or even the ground for that matter. It was pulled off the shelf for a "set task" and then put back when the task was done.

Im torn about selling this saw, but I told my wife I would, so. Price is $800 shipped Insured. That pays for the saw, port work and carb. I eat the bar and chain combo and shipping. Also included is the duel spike kit if you like running a bigger bar than 18''.

I don't need this saw.

I don't need this saw.

I don't need this saw.

I don't need this saw.

I don't need this saw.

I tell ya, it about made me sick to drain it and let it "take it's last breath".:( Funny thing is- that thing idled forever on what I deemed an empty tank.:D

I put another 10 yards on it for good measure. :ices_rofl: Shipped priority this morning. You will have it Tues. I'm headed out the door to set my wife's shin-dig up. I'll send a tracking # tonight when I get home.:rock:

Back