NOS never gassed Poulan 655BP........ My Holy Grail

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would trade my first born for that one.Absolutely one of the best saw finds anybody has ever posted about.

Have you seen "EX" on other P-series Pioneeer/PP saws? Could it mean "Export" meaning sales outside of Canada? Other equipment manufacturers have use 'E' codes for 'Export' spec models (even when they were sold in the US).

Edit:

Looks like Chris was thinking the same thing as me. I had the reply box sitting for a while while I did other things. Posted after a good 10 minute wait....

Last edited:
so what the whole story? what parts did you have to get to complete the saw?

have to say they are one of the best looking saws ever made.

The great thing about this site is everyone gets a chance to see one and know how mouch everyone appreciates these machines.

As much as I want one I am happy at least with my measely SP125 and Homie 2000 although if I should be lucky enough to come across one it will be mine:msp_biggrin:

Those are great looking saws. This is one of the problems with this site. 10 minutes ago I had never seen a 655BP, now I need one.

If you ever do come across one you had best hang onto it tight because once it hits a good size log it will drag you right up close and personal to it! :msp_wink:

Great stuff Ed, thank you for posting those lovely pics. I hope you don't mind if I use one of the pictures for my new desktop back ground? I am kind of partial to those babies.

Al.

all i can say is freaking sweet ed,, i tried to rep you but they won't let me

Meh, it's OK, I guess :msp_sneaky: :msp_tongue:.

Patience is virtue, and yours paid off with a really nice saw :clap:!

EDIT--I can't yet rep you, need to spread it around.

What a saw Ed, What a saw. That thing is absolutly a
Holy Grail in my book. Out standing. I have a few NOS
saws myself and they are sweet to have but you always
want to gas em and run em.
Great job find the missing pieces. I'd of reped ya but out
of bullets.

Lee

Got him for ya...:smile2:

Nice saw rep!:rock:

Latest posts

Back