• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NOS Poulan Pro/Pioneer parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Letting some of this stuff go, don't think I'll need it. NOS hard to find parts priced fairly and most at the 1993 price list.

First is a set of Pioneer/Poulan Pro spikes, these are the big ones used on like the P62 and Poulan Pro 655. These may or maynot be aftermarket, I have painted gray pairs and Zinc plated also. These will be $25 a pair shipped.

Second is a NOS still sealed gear driven auto oiler for the same saws. List price $43. I have two to sell.

Third is a NOS spike that I think is for the mid size saws like the 405, farmsaw, 41. You look to be sure though. $10 on this.

Forth is a complete reed valve assy for the P62/655 saws. List is $18 and I think I have 3 of them.

Fifth is a manual oiler used on the 99cc saws, list is $27. I have lots of them. These are self contained with there own check valves so they could be adapted to other projects. Will discount these for multi purchase. 100_0382 (Custom).JPG

Next batch.

First is a NOS handle bar for the Poulan Pro 405 and whatever Pioneer crosses to it but it is Poulan Pro gray color. List price is $25

Second is a NOS bottom plate for the same 405 saws. List $43

Third is a new brake handle for the Poulan Pro 655. List $26

Forth is NOS oil cap, I know it fits a lot of different models. I have Pioneer black and Poulan pro gray. $10

Fifth is a 655 style muffler cover. These are Pioneer black and are $15

Sixth. I'm not 100% sure of the part number for the muffler base but its a rear exit and fits a PP655 and is Poulan gray. $15

Seventh. The brake band fits the Poulan Pro and Pioneer counterparts from 405 all the way up to 655 far as I can tell. This is a rare find and is priced like it at $40. Go ahead and find another.

100_0383 (Custom).JPG

Last for now is a used P65 recoil with cyl cover and a clutch cover with muffler guard and complete brake assy except for the bolt on handle.

I'll take $50 for the pair.

Only the spikes I listed were including shipping. Everything else is plus shipping.

If you want to buy multiple items I will entertain reasonable offers. Lowballers will be treated rudely.

I will accept Paypal FF. 100_0384 (Custom).JPG 100_0385 (Custom).JPG

Prices are listed for single sales, if someone is interested in mutliple items, I will entertain a discount then, like the spikes, I think 3-4 pair will fit in a flat rate box so after the first set they would be cheaper.

Mark do you have an oil pump for a poulan 455?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark do you have an oil pump for a poulan 455?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shane the ones I have are for the 99cc saws that are used in conjunction with a manual oiler. I'm not sure if these could be blocked off or if there the same physical size. if they would bolt up OK, I have a bunch of the manual oiler that could maybe be added?

Where is Arrowhead when you need him? lol.

Pioneer guy Jerry might be of help too.

I need pretty much everything to put a chain brake back on my 655. It's missing all the guts and handle. Would you have that stuff by chance?

Next batch.

First is a NOS handle bar for the Poulan Pro 405 and whatever Pioneer crosses to it but it is Poulan Pro gray color. List price is $25

Second is a NOS bottom plate for the same 405 saws. List $43

Third is a new brake handle for the Poulan Pro 655. List $26

Forth is NOS oil cap, I know it fits a lot of different models. I have Pioneer black and Poulan pro gray. $10

Fifth is a 655 style muffler cover. These are Pioneer black and are $15

Sixth. I'm not 100% sure of the part number for the muffler base but its a rear exit and fits a PP655 and is Poulan gray. $15

Seventh. The brake band fits the Poulan Pro and Pioneer counterparts from 405 all the way up to 655 far as I can tell. This is a rare find and is priced like it at $40. Go ahead and find another.

View attachment 536183
Hey modified, was wanting to know if the bottom handle you have will fit my PIONEER/PARTNER P42? Also looking for the inside muffler baffle/spark arrestor. If you have one pm me thanks my friend.20161218_195515.jpg

Hey modified, was wanting to know if the bottom handle you have will fit my PIONEER/PARTNER P42? Also looking for the inside muffler baffle/spark arrestor. If you have one pm me thanks my friend.View attachment 544479

I would think it would fit. I know since its Poulan Pro gray color, the part number would be different then the P42 part number so I can't go by that. I'll make you a deal on it if you want it.

Latest posts

Back