Not a Fair Fight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to remember Gary almost bought a 372xp at some point and almost stole it to boot!!!!!

Watch it! There is cetainly some deep, disturbing issue there that causes him to cloak himself in the orange suit with the big "S" on it.

PS: (for all but Gary). This deep seeded fear of Husky should only be treated by a professional, yes, a full service Husky OE dealer, not a Lowe's.

I didn't send you that luring trap, oppps, I mean card but I will gladly honor it,lololol.

Regardless of whatcha read and think ole feller most folks have one or two saws and thats all they need. If you worked in a saw shop like me you come across alot of deals like I do which explains my rack of saws at home. Ultra collection has been growing quite abit but I think he searches for good deals to build his collection.

If you caught the chainsaw fever I say cool, its a good hobby.

Don't forget to bring that card, you'll be spending a grand or two but hey you will save 20.00,wink!!!

Well, Mr. Hall, I'm not ... how much for the 660 with a 20 ... addicted and how dare you insinuate that I ... you think a 460 really outruns a 440 in a noticible way .... can let my good judgement be overruled by the desire to have another saw. :D

Heck, we won't even take them in for service. I do take them home and work on them for some guys though...
Yes Husky guys - you can take you 346/350/whatever clutch springs and shove them! PITA!!! :D

Heck, we won't even take them in for service. I do take them home and work on them for some guys though...
Yes Husky guys - you can take you 346/350/whatever clutch springs and shove them! PITA!!! :D

ST dumps on my 029. You trash my Husky. I'm too depressed to rhyme. :confused:

OK. I've got 2 stinking saws. Yep. Rookie.

I can barely resist. Ultra and THall have more saws than I've ever seen. And ST from the Norweigan Library of Chainsaws has all those specs that pronounce my 029 as "dud on arrival".

I go to the BuySell forum hourly. But, I've resisted buying a new saw in the last 6 weeks. Then, this weekend, I get a "Stihl, get $20 off your $200 + saw purchase" coupon in the mail. I hate letting an opportunity pass.

I've sent the piece to the local crime lab to see if Mr. Hall or maybe even "I ain't buying no Husky" Gary had sent it. But no, it's legit. :help: Any chance of getting some help here?

You're not alone. I was going to get a 066/660 soon that I would have no use for. I don't even need the 044. This site drove me to buy all of my current saws and future saws. I'm going to keep buying guns/mags/ammo before the democrats make them sky rocket in price. The saws can wait:cheers:

Aren't they, though? Did ya scavenge a couple off another saw? I hope ya get the throttle part today...

Aren't they, though? Did ya scavenge a couple off another saw? I hope ya get the throttle part today...

Got it today - Thanks... You told me what a PITA those springs were, and I thought it was just you... :laugh: :laugh: WRONG... I'd sure hate to try to put one of those on in the field.

I seem to remember Gary almost bought a 372xp at some point and almost stole it to boot!!!!!

Yes my friend I almost gave in... the 372XP is the ONLY Husqvarna I ever considered owning. For obvious reasons... quite possibly the best saw the Sewing Co. ever made.

It was (and still is in some parts) the only Husqvarna I ever saw packed into the woods by loggers around here.

Gary

Yes my friend I almost gave in... the 372XP is the ONLY Husqvarna I ever considered owning. For obvious reasons... quite possibly the best saw the Sewing Co. ever made.

It was (and still is in some parts) the only Husqvarna I ever saw packed into the woods by loggers around here.

Gary

Used to help cut out their real saw (Stihl) when it gets stuck. :laugh:

Used to help cut out their real saw (Stihl) when it gets stuck.

The problem with huskies is they don't get stuck!

Latest posts

Back