NOT a Mistake!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2dogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
For a few years I have been kicking around the idea of putting a dual dog kit on my Husqvarna 357XP. IIRC that kit was around $70.00 back then. Gregg at Bailey's gave me a much lower price but I fooled around and lost the part numbers. Two weeks ago I ordered the kit from my local closet Husky dealer (a Stihl dealer who used to sell Husqvarna but now does stock any). The price was ... $5.97. Yep, five dollars, ninety-seven cents for the entire kit of two dogs, mounting screws, and a roller catcher. There was even a note from the warehouse about the recent drop in the price. Good news for me and maybe for you too.

Pics to follow.

Got a part number?
I'm working on one now for a friend of a friend type.

Would really grease his bonnet if I could slip that setup on his saw before he picks it up. Thanks Steve

Howdy,
The number is 544 28 38 01. That's a great price. I have been able to get them cheaper from the original quote but, nowhere near that price.
Regards
Gregg

THAT is a classy response. Not many companies would respond in the positive like that.

Roger. I just ordered a set of dogs and full wrap for a 359. I wish I could have gotten them at a cheaper price, but baileys is a class outfit and as much as I hate spending my money, I don't mind spending it there.

Props to baileys...

Latest posts

Back