oak score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
OK, so I haven't scored it yet, but the owner just called and agreed to my price to take it down. I'll get pics posted later, but now I've got a problem. I'm supposed to finish a drywalling job, and now I wanna go play chainsaw! :cry:
I've sure missed my chainsaws this summer, but even if I had something to cut, it was just too stinkin' hot for me anyway.

I really don't like drywall, but I'm getting close to finished on it. Maybe two more days. Then I need to finish a few other jobs and paint a house, THEN I can take down this tree.

I also bid on two trees at his restaurant, but his wife already got someone to do them. That's OK - they were silver maple anyway, but I did have someone lined up to take away the wood, reducing my own labor.

I'm finishing drywall too. I also hate it for sure. Yesterday I burned up my 1/2" hammer drill mixing mud, so I spent $160 for a new 9 amp mixing drill, later I'll find a new hammer drill on sale or used.

Good luck getting to the oak!

Back