Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, I’m out. This has gone way beyond why OEM stuff is better/intellectual property theft/quality issues to a misguided rant with someone picking and choosing logic to follow.

If you give a sh!t about this country, or the planet in general, get on board with this whole fact that economic and population growth can’t continue forever. The old American Dream is gone. There are stark contrasts to the situations from the 1950s Neocons and Tea Partiers harken and want to go back to. Which I think is funny because deregulation and profiteering, which they support, keeps them from exactly that.

You know, there’s that whole ecological collapse and climate change “hoax” that something like 97% of the scientific and engineering community, myself a member, agree isn’t a hoax that may make the planet unlivable in vast areas by the time my kids are grown, if I have any. I’m pretty sure 97% is a consensus.

Once we come to terms with those things maybe we can discuss the future of the United States.

Anyway, hope I don’t get banned for that bit of discourse. I have a new person to add to my ignore list too.

Politics is part of everything that we see and touch for most part. The guy next door who picks up large sections of logs to carve deer or bears even has some political influence, but little. What about Ford or Chevrolet is there any political influence there. Ford is way more USA based than most larger corporations, but they outsource stuff from who will meet their needs. The problem here is unions and what about teachers unions is there any political pressure there. Politics have influenced pretty much every thing we know. It did not use to be that way. Is there a balance or? Stihl has nothing in common with USA built items. Whether Stihl makes a part or not they buy and assemble cheap stuff to market for a profit. I also have a large array of Husqvarna stuff and they are not based in the USA either When USA is forced to produce on a world market they will. Let us look at Boeing aircraft, which is a company we can be proud of. Yeah they screw up too too, but it for most part they use American people to produce great aircraft. Could Stihl produce a better quality item that I want to buy they could, but they will not. I want a heavy duty easy to work on saws and could care less how heavy it is. Any thing that is electronic I will not be interested in it except for possibly ignition. A clone item verses a OEM is not much of a match. The OEM item will not produce any thing that will out last the cheapest junk built in China, The item either way will likely be lost stolen or crushed before said item wears out the crank bearings. People or countries making stuff that is tried and true makes more sense than most companies claiming new and improved when it is not. Thanks

In some cases, the Chinese have not even mastered the concept of interchangeable manufacture. Simple screws often do not fit the corresponding size nuts. Simple, basic stuff.

You know, there’s that whole ecological collapse and climate change “hoax” that something like 97% of the scientific and engineering community, myself a member, agree isn’t a hoax that may make the planet unlivable in vast areas by the time my kids are grown, if I have any. I’m pretty sure 97% is a consensus.

upload_2019-9-28_10-8-11.png

Yet they get many economic concessions as they are considered a sub 1st world economy that needs help....& as the stink-air map above reveals, if your a climate pushing leftie at heart that truly cares about the environment, the last thing on your shopping list 'should' be anything from China.

"The OEM item will not produce any thing that will out last the cheapest junk built in China"

Wrong there! China knock off parts are machined in-accurate and are made from inferior cheap junk metal with substandard quality! I have seen it many times.

https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...ement-huayi-carb-best-one-i-have-seen.311795/

Appears you've made a tidy profit of your "10 minute" rebuilds using cheap Chinese metal. Are the Chinese parts only good enough if they're putting money in your pocket? Hmmm.

How many of those overpriced 200ts that you've thrown together and sold with Chinese parts are out there running just fine? You must get a lot of complaints from your customers.

Do you even think before you type?

https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...ement-huayi-carb-best-one-i-have-seen.311795/

Appears you've made a tidy profit of your "10 minute" rebuilds using cheap Chinese metal. Are the Chinese parts only good enough if they're putting money in your pocket? Hmmm.

How many of those overpriced 200ts that you've thrown together and sold with Chinese parts are out there running just fine? You must get a lot of complaints from your customers.

The OEM carbs on the 200T'are Chinese too stupid! So get lost ! These were the best replacements at the time opposed to 90.00 OEM Chinese carbs. Does your face hurt cause it is killing us :ices_rofl:
And I see you hide your identity chicken ****! So who were you on here before coward? And do enlighten us omnicient one as to which American made carb I should be using on the 200T's Jackass blowhard poser?

Why don’t you use your real username, coward?

If you own a Stihl, Husqvarna, Dolmar, Echo, or any other piece of foreign entity owned OEM equipment you support China and plenty of other foreign governments.

In this thread you quoted a post that does not appear to be found in this thread. You should explain where the post is from.

Not much, my saws except a couple, are pre-1990. I have non Chi-Co/OEM parts to fix too.

Go to be Globalist and when China cuts your nuts off, better be happy, or else.....

Latest posts

Back