Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lazy AND you support China? What has become of our country? :laugh:

If you own a Stihl, Husqvarna, Dolmar, Echo, or any other piece of foreign entity owned OEM equipment you support China and plenty of other foreign governments.

In this thread you quoted a post that does not appear to be found in this thread. You should explain where the post is from.

So where can a person buy a new OEM Stihl 660 kit delevered to thier door for less than $400.00?

Why China of course. :laugh:
If you own a Stihl, Husqvarna, Dolmar, Echo, or any other piece of foreign entity owned OEM equipment you support China and plenty of other foreign governments.

In this thread you quoted a post that does not appear to be found in this thread. You should explain where the post is from.
I choose to support quality over price. This way when I need a quality product, there are still companies that are in business to make quality products, whether that be domestic or foreign. China is a communist nation that produces **** products and I do what I can to avoid it. Unfortunately, due to people with your mentality , it’s getting harder and harder to avoid.

Where are the posts of noodlewalker specifically trying to sell products imported from China?

The kit is 260, shipping to 74110 is about 25 ish, the big bore is another 25... That is roughly 310 cost.. I'll do it for 425 via PayPal friends/fam...

There are different opinions on the bearings and seals, but yes they can be swapped, and yes I build them and would throw a 350 price at it without knowing exactly what you want to swap, or where it's being shipped to, but that can be negotiated

Again, simply list the threads where these posts come from while quoting them.

Here is why, some folks are reading on devices that make it difficult to navigate the website.

Where was that made?
You will never understand, it’s a shame.

Apple’s plan to repatriate $285 billion in cash to the US

Apple today announced a major expansion of its operations in Austin, including an investment of $1 billion to build a new campus in North Austin.Dec 13, 2018

Back