off topic: i accidentally neg repped someone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
neg

I accidentally pos-ed when i meant to neg the guy with the avoid stihls thread. :bang:

LOLOLOLOL I neged that guy and asked him if he was seeing "red" yet? And laughed the whole time cause there was like, 10 red bars already!LOL HA HA HA HA:greenchainsaw: :chainsaw: :clap:

not sure how but i negative repped someone by mistake earlier today. does anyone know how to fix this? any moderators in the house tonight?
posting in 'chainsaw' forum because i spend most of my time in AS on this forum.
if i have negged anyone else please let me know.
i kinda feel like a big idiot.
sorry for the off topic post.

Hey, it wasn't me, so just forget about it. Actually, with only 310 posts, your bite didn't hurt too bad. Now if he bites you back, that will hurt a bit.

Mark

not sure how but i negative repped someone by mistake earlier today. does anyone know how to fix this? any moderators in the house tonight?
posting in 'chainsaw' forum because i spend most of my time in AS on this forum.
if i have negged anyone else please let me know.
i kinda feel like a big idiot.
sorry for the off topic post.

I once did that - DDM fixed it for me so I could provide a green one instead.......:clap: :clap:

Last edited:
I touch-type and don't often look at the KB while doing it. Sometimes my fat fingers make so REAL big mistakes but I can go back and correct them.

While making a pos-rep the other day my fat right hand little pinky hit the enter button by mistake before I was actually finished and . . . VOILA! A senseless comment on pos-rep. (Well even more senseless than normal LOL)

Can't call it back and make changes to save your soul.

Accidental Reps

I can only surmise I was given a + rep by accident the other day . Green bar was accompanied by a less than friendly comment . From what I've read this individual is know to use the - rep frequently . This is one situation that needs no rectification ...right guys...........guys ?.........GUYS?

Back