Ohio GTG Jan 3rd

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saws that are coming... 066, 029 super,031av,sears geardrive, the Legendary WILDTHING lol.. my 2.3 that falls apart while running... literally, and maybe the poulan pro bring compression gauges guys also id like to try my 066mag with a BIG bar....brad??

put a 60" bar on that 066 and give her hell

put a 60" bar on that 066 and give her hell

We did that last December at Bills. It was Stihl 041S's saw. My Dad and I were the only ones to "play" with it.

Here's Dad at the controls.
230172359_fhg9g-L.jpg

Just a bump for those who might not have seen it earlier.
Anyone wanting to come should PM me (if you already haven't done so)so I have a head count for dinner.

hey guys how about we make a fund for people to attend that are from other states not surrounding ohio to help offset the cost of gas... if so ill throw in $20 to forestryworks and ill help pay for some food

If you kick in $20 per state I am in. Lets see IA IL IN OH?

Bill

Thanks for the invite wkpoor...would love to go but 6.5 hour drive one way just too much.
Have a great time everyone.

Yes i think i can make it i live about 45 minutes north of cincinnati anyway
could i get the address.and also my neighbor who cuts with may want to come
is that ok.i have a gps so i dont need directions. Thanks

I have access to a traded in 660 that is for sale at a local Stihl dealer for a reasonable price if anyone is interested in one, I could bring it. It looked decent, it has a 36" stihl bar and chain on it. The guy did say it had an aftermarket P&C on it. If interested PM me for details.:cheers:

I hope to have my 076 running tomorrow. I'll also be picking up the little Redmax 3800 at the PO tomorrow as well. The 064 is running strong in stock configuration. I don't know if I'll see the 066 P&C in time to get it installed or not. I might even have time to port the Redmax before Saturday. Or...should I port the 361BB, or...should I port the 038 Magnum...:D. The 038 Mag needs some help in the RPM department for sure. It's strong on torque but low on RPMs. The 361BB is faster than my modded 361. I can't wait to see what it'll do ported. And I've got to port the Redmax to give it a fair shake agains my MS180. Let's see, I've got 4 days before the GTG. If I do one/day, that'll still give me Friday to prep the other saws and pack:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back