Central Ohio Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a few more videos Mike made with my camera.

Last, but not least. Nik running his all time favorite saw, a nice running ported 441CM:tongue2: and Mike AKA super3 showing him a real saw:msp_wink:. A nice running 372xp that was over 8 seconds faster in the same round.:clap: .....

That 372xp looked really good! :clap::clap:

I wish you could come to the States and enjoy one of our GTG's Saw Troll. Its too bad there is a rather large pond in the way.:frown: Are there any GTG's in Norway?

I have talked to my wife about putting up a saw to raffle off and using the money to fly Niko over here for a GTG.
I sure would like to meet him, hang out, drink a few cold beverages of his choice and engage in some friendly "saw banter"!!!

Mike

I have talked to my wife about putting up a saw to raffle off and using the money to fly Niko over here for a GTG.
I sure would like to meet him, hang out, drink a few cold beverages of his choice and engage in some friendly "saw banter"!!!

Mike

I'm sure I would have loved that, but the condition of my body still puts severe limitations on what I can do - it is improving slowly with my replacement hip, but it still is a long way to go....:msp_sad:

Troll,

I had both knees replaced and 6 months latter had major back surgery. I was stiff as a board for a while but eventually got over it.

I go to the GTG's and bring a chair. I don't stand all day. Set and watch a lot.

Latest posts

Back