• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Oil Pump Gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TundraRider

TundraRider

ArboristSite Member
image.jpg I am trying to find an oil pump gear that looks like this. It is off of a McCulloch Eager Beaver 428. I looked on the Internet and have not had any luck finding one anywhere. I thought that if I could find one that is similiar I could make it work.

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
is that pump worm gear plastic and held onto the shaft with a set screw? looks very similar to the 162-266 style although the 162-266 is metal and doesn't have that groove. hard to tell size of it as well but it may be something to look into. i have a few 266 oilers but they are stashed so i won't be able to get one apart tonight for sure. somebody may have some pics on hand though.

TundraRider

TundraRider

ArboristSite Member
The gear is 9mm by 30mm long. The shaft is 4.75mm by 65.7mm long. It slides into the pump and is held in place by the outer cover (I think) I will double check a little later.

Latest posts