OK, Now I want a Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Photo op or not, Sarah Palin ain't playin' around. In Time magazine this week.

attachment.php

Imagine obama even trying to start a chainsaw, or having to change a flat tire. Not a chance. You can't lisp and stammer your way out of changing a tire. I attribute most of his femininity to the lack of father growing up. He envisions all these other world leader as daddy, that's why he's always bowing. Yearning for muslim daddy's approval.

she looks pretty relaxed in that pic, not posed in some unnatural way. you can usually spot the shots where someone has obviously never run a chainsaw.

maybe she and W can get together and drop a few trees at the ranch.

It is great that she can use a piece of power equipment that built this great country. It is not so great that there are people probably using that photo to mock her, those that hate her should read her book, it explains a lot.
Those that drank the coolaid should read the other guys book, it explains a lot too. Those that never want to sleep peacefully until 2012, should read Bob Woodwards book on Bummers Wars.

If that chainsaw bar had a little oil and sawdust on it,.. it would make a really believable shot, although I think she looks great just the way it was done.

Pioneerguy600

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back