Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey doug!!!

Any chance we can party bus this trip?? 459 miles from DSM!:rock::rock:

I think you would have to do a lot of trimming to get that monster down Dan's lane, to keep from scratching that custom paint job. Just a heads up,and if your pulling that trailer,you will never make that left hand turn into the lane to the camp site. This road turns into switchback city a few miles south of Harrison,Ar. Mike give me a call later this evening.

I think you would have to do a lot of trimming to get that monster down Dan's lane, to keep from scratching that custom paint job. Just a heads up,and if your pulling that trailer,you will never make that left hand turn into the lane to the camp site. This road turns into switchback city a few miles south of Harrison,Ar. Mike give me a call later this evening.

Will do Jim!! SO can we borrow a truck to pull the trailer in? I bet that sweet old Ford that John T. has would work nicely!:rock:

Well I'm currently talking to some folks about maybe having some benefit races. Anyone like this idea?

Oh October. The way people have been texting me I thought it was in a few weeks. Sounds like a good trip! I love camping that time of year! I am guessing there are some hills down there. I took the bus through the scenic route (AR 7) to Hot Springs Ar two years ago. I could only do 25 mph through the curvy hills. Allot of 180 degree turns.

Those are the strait stretches.

I'm thinking we should have a dictatorship race committee, (Hedgerow) and anyone that complains is DQ, and gets dishes detail.

Wendell
Work Saw Collector +1 Cake
The dodgegeeks
WoodChukka
Workshop+1
Hedgerow+3 and some race cants...
R-value
WKEND LUMBERJAK +2-5 Limited saws had more fun with less work.
Grandpatractor
Heavyfuel+3
Cobey
Thinkertinker
Jonsered Racket
Freehand
Carving for Christ-3
Wolfcsm +1
Loggin22+1
Sawnami +3 & 1 child size gas mask:)
Stumpy +4
Mo Jim
ShowMe
Wood Doctor+2
Moody
Hinerman
John T

Woa Woa Woa. Hold on a minute here... I want to file a complaint. We were after Stephen... Don't be butting in line, You big butt'r.

Work Saw Collector +1 Cake
The dodgegeeks
Wendell
WoodChukka
Workshop+1
Hedgerow+3 and some race cants...
R-value
WKEND LUMBERJAK + 5 Limited saws had more fun with less work.
Grandpatractor
Heavyfuel+3
Cobey
Thinkertinker
Jonsered Racket
Freehand
Carving for Christ-3
Wolfcsm +1
Loggin22+1
Sawnami +3 & 1 child size gas mask:)
Stumpy +4
Mo Jim
ShowMe
Wood Doctor+2
Moody
Hinerman
John T

I fixed for you Sarah Dang that was good bacon.:clap::clap:

Don't let them kid you Doug, I could drive a semi down there easy.

A semi what?:msp_rolleyes:

Wendell could clear the way for the bus and after both of them made it down in there we could jack them up, take the wheels off of them and turn them into lodging for future GTG's.

Oops, I think I may have ruined Dan's plan.:msp_unsure:

Latest posts

Back