Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Got it running! However I could use a carburetor kit for it. The diaphram is marginal but it does run. Any body have a kit they would be willing to part with? Tilotson HL19D.

I'll check and see what i got in my mix of Mac parts tomorrow I may have one... i think.

Dang i was looking forward to sliding someone elses trailer around corners ,mine is looking rough on the right side but iam getting better . Ive been a scca member sense 1985 and will challenge Wendell to a short rally .

Last edited:
Study the location of this trailer. Some couldn't get a mule in there. First shot. In the rain.

:)

(lucky )

36°12'18.15"N
94°33'27.64"W

Course I had a borrowed cab over that I didn't know how to shift.

The guy who left the keys in it at lunch never missed it.....

Work Saw Collector +1 Cake
The dodgegeeks
Wendell
WoodChukka
Workshop+1
Hedgerow+3 and some race cants...
R-value
WKEND LUMBERJAK + 5 Limited saws had more fun with less work.
Grandpatractor
Heavyfuel+3
Cobey
Thinkertinker
Jonsered Racket
Freehand
Carving for Christ-3
Wolfcsm +1
Loggin22+1
Sawnami +3 & 1 child size gas mask:)
Stumpy +4
Mo Jim
ShowMe
Wood Doctor+2
Moody
Hinerman
John T

:

Who could you possibly be forgetting? :sad4:

Lurch2
Work Saw Collector +1 Cake
The dodgegeeks
Wendell
WoodChukka
Workshop+1
Hedgerow+3 and some race cants...
R-value
WKEND LUMBERJAK + 5 Limited saws had more fun with less work.
Grandpatractor
Heavyfuel+3
Cobey
Thinkertinker
Jonsered Racket
Freehand
Carving for Christ-3
Wolfcsm +1
Loggin22+1
Sawnami +3 & 1 child size gas mask:)
Stumpy +4
Mo Jim
ShowMe
Wood Doctor+2
Moody
Hinerman
John T

updated and i will send John E a message.

Morning folks,shaping up to be a nice day,Sunshine for a change.:msp_smile: I went and cut a small jag of dead elm off the old railroad right of way yesterday to get through this cold spell. It's too wet and muddy to get back in the timber to the good stuff. I have been under the weather since I got home from the gtg,started feeling better yesterday. It was the first day that I had my work clothes on all week. I hope to check out all the saws that I picked up at the gtg today. Later Jim

If you went out cutting hopefully you are on the mend Jim. Time to rest up for the Iowa GTG:clap:

View attachment 290115View attachment 290116View attachment 290117View attachment 290118

A local food pantry had a garage sale today (really a tool sale.) Picked up 4 saws, Stihl 024 wood boss, Pulan pro 262, Mcculloch 3200 (I like these), and a little Craftsman 2.1. All run but need cleaning. $10.00 each. I've got to find a bar adjuster for the Poulan though. Anybody know where a person can get a carb adjusting tool for the Hi and Low mixture screws that don't have a slot or hex? Or are they made of unobtanium.

View attachment 290115View attachment 290116View attachment 290117View attachment 290118

A local food pantry had a garage sale today (really a tool sale.) Picked up 4 saws, Stihl 024 wood boss, Pulan pro 262, Mcculloch 3200 (I like these), and a little Craftsman 2.1. All run but need cleaning. $10.00 each. I've got to find a bar adjuster for the Poulan though. Anybody know where a person can get a carb adjusting tool for the Hi and Low mixture screws that don't have a slot or hex? Or are they made of unobtanium.

Dang! That's a great haul!

Which one has that carb on it?

If I cant find a tool that fits, I take the carb off and use a dremel with a narrow cutting wheel and make slots. Works perfect every time. A lot faster than waiting on a tool to a arrive also!

Last edited:
Dang! That's a great haul!

Which one has that carb on it?

If I cant find a tool that fits, I take the carb off and use a dremel with a narrow cutting wheel and make slots. Works perfect every time. A lot faster than waiting on a tool to a arrive also!

Thanks for the idea lumberjackchef. Time to whip out the dremel. By the way, it's the Poulan that has them.

Study the location of this trailer. Some couldn't get a mule in there. First shot. In the rain.

(lucky )

36°12'18.15"N
94°33'27.64"W

I think I need to know more. You parked a semi-trailer in the woods with a "borrowed" truck?

That's what I got out of the GPS location.

How doesn't look as tough to figure out as why!

Latest posts

Back