Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23hstpv.jpg

I'd admit to one of my ailments, but you guys would never let me hear the end of it. :msp_w00t:

The saw started for Stephen, then nothing for me. :(

Hope everyone is doing well, need to have Matt show me how to make chain :msp_biggrin: been cutting storm trees at my church so I get a little saw action :msp_biggrin:

I'd admit to one of my ailments, but you guys would never let me hear the end of it. :msp_w00t:

The saw started for Stephen, then nothing for me. :(

When Stephen lights a cigarette and reaches for the pull rope, it will start in sheer fear of him. :msp_wink:

I have the touch for small engines (sometimes) women not so much :laugh: its a ok trade off I guess. :ices_rofl:

Evening Gents,no posts for over 24 hours.:msp_sad: I finished splitting a big load of american elm around 9:eek:o pm tonight. I couldn't turn it down,curb side and they loaded it. I did block it up to suit me though,about twenty minutes of sawing and I was headed home.:) It will make some good day wood,mixed with some hedge.

Latest posts

Back