Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here Kenneth...
A. Coffee
B. snow
C. Wind

Can't tell how much since it is all still moving...
And a bunch of it blew in on the wood stash in the barn...
Sorta hacks me off a little...

hows next week looking Steve?
Not sure yet. The county has only brought 1 load to the center and that was last Monday. About a dozen logs. I drove down to the cut sight Friday evening to see what was going on. Looks like they have been cutting on the landowners side of the fence, which the landowner gets. We get what's on the counties side of the fence. Where we will be processing the wood will be no problem getting in to, even with snow on the ground. Everything depends on the county getting the trees cut and brought to us, which right now isn't looking very good. We will see what happens over the next couple of days and make a decision Wednesday. If needed, I'll postpone till the 25th. Between the weather and my on call schedule its been really frustrating trying to get anything done with the wood project. I appreciate everybody being patient with me on this. You guys really are the best.
Thanks,
Steve

Good Morning. Snowing here too. Only supposed to get 1 inch but looks like more than 1 inch already.

Steve, I feel for you. Have you talked to the land owner about donating the wood(or at least part of the wood)? It's just an idea and I don't blame you if you don't want to.

Good Morning. Snowing here too. Only supposed to get 1 inch but looks like more than 1 inch already.

Steve, I feel for you. Have you talked to the land owner about donating the wood(or at least part of the wood)? It's just an idea and I don't blame you if you don't want to.

May be do some trading like cutting for a % of donated I am sure God will work something out he always does.:):)

May be do some trading like cutting for a % of donated I am sure God will work something out he always does.:):)

Howdy Jim. Doing great. Officially allowed to drive next week.

Tammi just went to the store and said we had around 3" so far. Nothing has been cleared yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
That's awesome Steve! Have you ever had a shoulder done? I'm getting my right one scoped on the 16th as they think that I have a tear on my lab-rum and possibly my rotator cuff. I'm curious (depending on whats wrong and what's done to fix it of course) how long it;ll be before I'm playing with saws again... I don't think that the 562 likes sitting in the barn much...

Nice Matt! We only got about .5-1" in the flats because of the hurricane like winds... The drifts are between 0.5-2'. It was really fun driving home last night as the Boss and her friend decided that we and her boyfriend all needed to go out dancing... It was great until her friend's good time ended... Sliding to stop in the snow so someone can call dinosaurs is an interesting challenge.

Next GTG I can make, you and I are going to have to play dueling 9010's. 36" bar or more. Winner gets PIE and BACON. And stuff...

Latest posts

Back