Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can grab it for you. If you want But I am not that close to KSU about 100miles But I would do it for you. If you want it.:eek::eek:

I found it on the Topeka C'list and didn't look to see it was in Manhattan...............................................Yikes!

Too much and too far.

But, I am getting nibbles on the Indian.

So far we have delivered 125 loads of firewood. I'll venture an educated guess that at least 100-110 are from everybody that has helped with the Charity Cuts. We are trying to look at the next place to cut at but weather, again, is being problematic.
Thanks to all for keeping people warm.
Steve

last night, tuned the 290/390 I ported for my buddy last week. it runs good but i never ran an unported 390.
it pulls hard but it needs a better chain :) the giant hole in the muffler was probably the cause of the biggest gain :) :)
that mix he uses stinks! idk what gas but stihl oil in the orange bottle

I found it on the Topeka C'list and didn't look to see it was in Manhattan...............................................Yikes!

Too much and too far.

But, I am getting nibbles on the Indian.

Man... That makes Grandpa's Mac 35 look down-right safe and ergonomic even... That's back when men were men... And were deaf with no feeling in their hands.

I've got one in the "to do" pile that Tammi bought at an auction for me. awol has a nice one. I saw it sitting in his saw lineup at the SE KS GTG. He reached down, picked it up and started it with one pull.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would have liked to keep the Indian but, with north of fifty saws in the garage I am content to focus on the PL/SL type Remingtons. The automatic oiler was a major 'cool' factor.

Well, and a few Bantam types and Logmasters and......................................................

No snow here, but we had a nice skim of ice last night/this morning that I enjoyed on my return home from work... Luckily it was a gritty texture, not glaze so it wasn't bad if you weren't being dumb r having to engage in emergency maneuvers.

Looks like three or so inches. More expected the next five days. Oh joy. Garage is down to 40. No saw tinkering unless the sun warms things up.

I need to check up on Jim.
Thats about what I have south of town, the 10 day forecast only shows one day above freezing. I guess I will be cutting in the snow next weekend.

Not as bad as I feared. Seems I read in the paper it was around $7/gallon in the extreme northeast. Yikes!

Jesse used a gun. (He also died a few blocks from here)

We built our house with 6" exterior walls and double pane glass. Forced air nat. gas. for everything. Our bill is usually below the neighbors who have 50-60 y.o. wood frame houses with little or no insulation.

Latest posts

Back