Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wassuuuuup....pg 4!!!! I thought the thread got moved or deleted. That was a horrible Super Bowl. The Seahawks played extremely well.
You could tell by the end of the first quarter who had done their homework and came to town ready to play.
You getting any of that snow that Sagetown is getting? Were supposed to get hit pretty hard tuesday.

You could tell by the end of the first quarter who had done their homework and came to town ready to play.
You getting any of that snow that Sagetown is getting? Were supposed to get hit pretty hard tuesday.

Yes sir, about 3-4 inches today. Nothing tomorrow and more on Tuesday. Boss called and the office is closed tomorrow :) School is out though :(

Not to take anything away from the Seahawks but Manning's passes looked anemic. I was wondering if he hurt his throwing arm during the game.

I tried to watch....I cant pay attn to long to sports on tv... we had a superbowl party in the church gym. I ate some BBQ then
I ended up playing guitar in the church kitchen by the heat vent :)

Four below this morning. Making plans to be snowbound till the weekend.

Article in the St. Joe New Press this morning about propane cost/supplies. Went from 1.97/gal in Dec. to 3.90/gal in Jan.. Yikes!

No wonder our friends on a fixed income ran into cash flow problem. The extreme cold has magnified the problem.

Well, no fluffy stuff yet, BUT they preemptively cancelled school for the babies tomorrow... Now watch it and we'll not get a flurry. Hopefully we'll get some wet snow so at least we can build a snow man or two and throw a few snowballs...

Waiting on the newspaper to go with my coffee and cig.. No white stuff.

Itchin' to go on a road trip to Perry, Ks.. I have a couple roller nose bars need dressed as an excuse. Best time of year to go as all they are doing is chainsaws.

Morning Carl and the rest of you GTG fans, still waiting on that snow storm to move in. The radio just said we could still get up to 8 inchs, I think every school in NW Mo. is closed today.

View attachment 332139

Worked on the little echo for a couple hours this weekend...
Thomas? You need to run it now...
Bwahahahaha!!!!

I have been trying to corner a little Echo tophandle like that one, runner or project.

Replace my Homie XL2 with something modern. The only saw I actually have a use for.

(Post editor has been goofy this morning)

It's been snowing for about 3 hours now and is supposed to continue on thru tonight. Single digits tonight, tomorrow and thur.

14 inches of snow (3 inches were preexisting) and still going strong. Wind is picking up pretty good. Had some folks who decided to wait until this morning to say they needed 2 loads of wood. So got to cut a couple of nice Locust trees down. Gotta love how it splits when it's frozen.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

14 inches of snow (3 inches were preexisting) and still going strong. Wind is picking up pretty good. Had some folks who decided to wait until this morning to say they needed 2 loads of wood. So got to cut a couple of nice Locust trees down. Gotta love how it splits when it's frozen.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
In weather like this the price should go up 10% for every 5degrees it drops below 25 and every 3 inches of snow.:eek::eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back