Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In weather like this the price should go up 10% for every 5degrees it drops below 25 and every 3 inches of snow.:eek::eek::eek:

And for every time someone says "I'll run out if it isn't here by this afternoon."

I don't know who said it, but I have this quote up on my wall at the office "Lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part."

dd

Three above here. No newspaper on the porch. We always get it by 5:30 a.m. but not this morning.

We have an arse load of snow.

I think everyone is hunkered down until the city street crew and MODOT does their thing. I havn't been outside the house since Monday evening. Good thing Blondie is lots of entertainment (yeah, right).

And for every time someone says "I'll run out if it isn't here by this afternoon."

I don't know who said it, but I have this quote up on my wall at the office "Lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on my part."

dd

What I used to reply to management when a key machine broke down.

I don't know how much snow we got, but that wind last night made some pretty big drifts. It is 8 degrees and sunshine and -15 windchill right now.

I take it you like it. What did you do to it? Muffler mod and retune? Bring it to the next Charity Cut so I can give it a spin.
It had the most hideous catalytic converter in the muffler I have ever seen... Had to cut the muffler in half to get to it, then weld it back together...
Barks like a big dog now, and the cut speed almost doubled... "No exaggeration" Eats a bit more fuel too now..
But well worth it..

It had the most hideous catalytic converter in the muffler I have ever seen... Had to cut the muffler in half to get to it, then weld it back together...
Barks like a big dog now, and the cut speed almost doubled... "No exaggeration" Eats a bit more fuel too now..
But well worth it..
OK WE NEED A BUILD THREAD......................

OK WE NEED A BUILD THREAD......................
Too late... Cat in trash, floor swept up, saw goes braap braap...
I should have taken pics, but I never remember to... But the saw has a large exhaust port for a saw that size! the cat I couldn't hardly even blow compressed air through, and the outlet under the deflector was the size of a pencil... No wonder the poor thing had no get up and go...

But well worth it..
I kinda figured thats how it would be, glad its running better!!! hows the truck project going?

man guys, this cold sucks!! saws are frozen in the shed, goats about frozen in his house......
the good part is at work all my overhead heaters have been down for 2 1/2 months
and my buddy fixed them today so i got heat at work again yay!!!!!!!

Heard through the grapevine that Denny at interfaith is being overwhelmed with firewood needs and buried in snow up in WI...
Would any of you hard core firewooders be interested in a possible trip up north when the snow is off to try and get their reserves back up to snuff? It's been a rough year up there...

Matt, I'm not making any promises, but I am definitely interested.
OK.. They cut off donated log piles and process from there.. Right now, the log piles are buried in snow, and what should have been enough wood to last till next year is about gone from what I hear, which means they'll have to increase throughput as soon as snow is gone... I'll get with Jon and Boyd and the gang to see if they are thinking what I'm thinking...

Back