Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enuff snow melted today that my test log reappeared. :clap: So I drug out the XP-1000 and dumped the fuel out into a small white bucket. After it setteled, I decanted the clean stuff into another container leaving behind the trash and a quarter cup of water. Yikes!

The new owner reported water in the fuel was the problem on the C-91.:oops:

Hi Jim.
6epy8eje.jpg

Evening Gents, supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow. I split and stacked some hedge rounds left from the last load I cut. It should be froze up enough next week so I can get in and cut another load of hedge.
I bought a nice looking 026 yesterday, haven't had a chance to get it checked out yet. Should make for a good payday if it runs out like I think it will. This is the first saw that I have bought in six weeks. I went on the wagon, but the price was too good to turn down.

Evening Gents, supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow. I split and stacked some hedge rounds left from the last load I cut. It should be froze up enough next week so I can get in and cut another load of hedge.
I bought a nice looking 026 yesterday, haven't had a chance to get it checked out yet. Should make for a good payday if it runs out like I think it will. This is the first saw that I have bought in six weeks. I went on the wagon, but the price was too good to turn down.
That's proof positive...
Stihl's are for sellin'...

Back