Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got done sharpening chains...
They took a beating today...
The one on the husky was a mess!
It'll be a few sharpenings before it's right again.. Oliver has a groove in the c-channel as a reminder for me to watch what the hell I'm doing...
Sounds like someone is a slow learner to me.:)

Morning folks. Glad we got-r-done yesterday! I slept through it, but we must have got a lot of rain last night. I have water standing everywhere.

I'll go with a mini GTG. I got to meet Work Saw Collector & Lumberjackchef whom I haven't met before. It is always nice to be able to put faces with names.

Morning Folks
The log bucking trailer looks to be a great way to process firewood in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Mansfield cut in April 4 and 5th.
Sure hope to see you all there for a wood cutting good time.
Weekend and Mo Jim----sure hope you make it there

I learned from Matt how to be more efficient at running the splitter. We all learned it don't matter saw brand or size of saw when working that hard, you hunt one with a sharp chain. We sharpened most at lunch time by the end of the day there wasn't a sharp saw on the place.
Yup... And gas!!!
When the bigger stuff started hitting the trailer, the big saws are thirsty...
So were the splitters...
Heck, so was I...

When are the dates for the Mansfield cuts?? Jim did you get any white stuff?

Charity Cut 4 in Mansfield is April 4th and 5th, then again on May 2nd and 3rd. I'm hoping to continue these, at this site on a regular basis. If you need directions, please pm me.

I'm happy to see this weather get swampy it's given me time to get through some saws. On the other hand I'd really like to do some fishing.

Anyone buy a 362cm yet?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back