Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmm...... Dixon is north of 'Fort Lost In the Woods'. Two hrs. and 114 miles.

Love my Iphone..........................LOL
Yep, you're right. I was thinking of Diggins, Mo. Dixon still a lot closer down here than to you, though. A long way to go for a saw. But then again, I know a guy down here that drove to Michigan to buy a saw. :eek:

The camper dealers can make recommendations but if the customer chooses to ignore them, can you really blame the salesman for not selling it anyway? Commission is the name of the game.;)

How many of us have attempted to help someone make an informed decision & have them ignore you. o_Oo_O

Then again how many of us have been given totally bad advise.:eek:

Or have ignored good advice? That would be me.......:dizzy:

Good morning midlanders!

Yep, you're right. I was thinking of Diggins, Mo. Dixon still a lot closer down here than to you, though. A long way to go for a saw. But then again, I know a guy down here that drove to Michigan to buy a saw. :eek:

The fellow lost interest when he figured out how far it was from Dixon to Joetown. I had hoped maybe he was a forum member or at least had one as a 'rabbi'.

Mo.Jim: I know you are up so call me later this morning. (I blew my saw budget for the next two-three months.)

Latest posts

Back