Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Midlanders.

Thunderstorm woke me up at 3. That, and my bladder.

Need to do a wellness check on Jim. Also need his sage advice on a Solo 640 and an Alpina 070 carcass.

Little Echo tophandles are out of the question. Something has made them got thru the roof on evilbay bids.

Back to bed......................................

Morning all, raining here this morning, thunder boomers and a lot of lightning and a flood watch. I have four appointments at the VA med center this morning. Ah the Golden Years. Have a safe one, later Jim.

Morning all, raining here this morning, thunder boomers and a lot of lightning and a flood watch. I have four appointments at the VA med center this morning. Ah the Golden Years. Have a safe one, later Jim.

Take some reading material.................................................

Blondie wants me to go down there for a hearing aid but then I wouldn't be able to tune her out.

Rain finally let up. Bet we got another inch.
It rained off and on all the way to Leavenworth, Ks. going to the VA, just some sprinkels coming back. I think there is another round on the way. I wish ole Jim would get off his tuckus and get the wood burner ready to fire up. It's going to get cold one of these days.

Hey Alan... Looks like Levi will not be pulling the R this Saturday... Football game has been scheduled at MO Southern's Field at 1:00... He ain't real happy about it, but made the commitment to the team...
But I will run down with some saws, in case a race breaks out...
;)

It rained off and on all the way to Leavenworth, Ks. going to the VA, just some sprinkels coming back. I think there is another round on the way. I wish ole Jim would get off his tuckus and get the wood burner ready to fire up. It's going to get cold one of these days.

Well Jim you must be doing good they didn't keep you.:clap::clap:

I just need an address and I should be good to go. We have a camper if there's a place pretty close by or we could just grab a hotel. Id like to arrive Friday in time for some festivities.

Hey Alan... Looks like Levi will not be pulling the R this Saturday... Football game has been scheduled at MO Southern's Field at 1:00... He ain't real happy about it, but made the commitment to the team...
But I will run down with some saws, in case a race breaks out...
;)
Tell Levi that a mans got to know his priorities! It's not looking good for a pull on Saturday anyway, we have had very steady rain since early afternoon, and at times heavy. There WILL be at least a little racing, as we can do that under a roof!

I just need an address and I should be good to go. We have a camper if there's a place pretty close by or we could just grab a hotel. Id like to arrive Friday in time for some festivities.
2 PM's sent!
There should be somewhere to park a camper...

Well Jim you must be doing good they didn't keep you.:clap::clap:
No they just sent me home to expire on my own time. Actually my doctor was a whole lot happier with the results of this new set of tests. She didn't like the numbers on the last ones, which is why I was back for more today. For better or worse all of us are just here one day at a time.

Tell Levi that a mans got to know his priorities! It's not looking good for a pull on Saturday anyway, we have had very steady rain since early afternoon, and at times heavy. There WILL be at least a little racing, as we can do that under a roof!
super cool under roof racing!!!

Latest posts

Back