Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I sold a chainsaw this morning, so that was a good start. Went and had some gyros, then delivered about 2 cord of wood. Finished with some BBQ. Got to talk to Steve for a minute too, so that was nice. Hope everybody has a great week!

With Ken being out of town a lot there doesn't seem to be much competition getting Jonsereds that are listed on craigslist. I picked up this 625 last Thursday. The chain brake doesn't work and it needs correct muffler bolts but other than that it is in good condition. I have been wanting to add one of these to the lineup but have been too cheap. At $80.00 I couldn't pass it up.
IMG_0175.JPG

With Ken being out of town a lot there doesn't seem to be much competition getting Jonsereds that are listed on craigslist. I picked up this 625 last Thursday. The chain brake doesn't work and it needs correct muffler bolts but other than that it is in good condition. I have been wanting to add one of these to the lineup but have been too cheap. At $80.00 I couldn't pass it up.
View attachment 410233

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back