Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg image.jpgHere is the saw your jug is going in Steve. image.jpgI was excited at first when I saw how clean the muffler is. image.jpgThen I saw this. image.jpgFinding a new piston was easy, but finding cylinders are not as easy, for the public ;)

View attachment 410689 Mainly the exhaust side. It has gone through the coating in the cylinder by far. Is it nickel?
A lean condition most likely caused that damage. Either from an air leak, or someone's screwdriver on the carb screws.
A straight gas situation will cause transfer all around the cylinder. Intake side too..

Whatcha gonna put on the list Carl?

Pioneer Farmsaw w/24, collector grade. Mac 10-10S w/20, 10-10 w/16, right hand start. Dayton/Poulan 245SA w/20 user grade. Pioneer 1200 w/16. Skillsaw 1645/Power Mach. 340 w/20. Wards 4.0/Remy SL-11. Husky 142. Three Echo tophandle.

Oops, forgot the Jonsered 630 and the ChinAsaw/Farm Boss

Too late in the day with the low sun angle. So, take a group pic around noon tomorrow and post 'em on C'list.

Saws have gotten too deep around here. Yikes!

anyone have coil/ignition for a echo 500 EVL?? the one diggers dad built for me
had the spark poop out :( i like the old saw and want to keep it going

Pioneer Farmsaw w/24, collector grade. Mac 10-10S w/20, 10-10 w/16, right hand start. Dayton/Poulan 245SA w/20 user grade. Pioneer 1200 w/16. Skillsaw 1645/Power Mach. 340 w/20. Wards 4.0/Remy SL-11. Husky 142. Three Echo tophandle.

Too late in the day with the low sun angle. So, take a group pic around noon tomorrow and post 'em on C'list.

What model are the Echo top handles?

You're selling the Farmsaw? I remember when you got that one. Can't believe you're selling it. :eek:

anyone have coil/ignition for a echo 500 EVL?? the one diggers dad built for me
had the spark poop out :( i like the old saw and want to keep it going

Nothing in my Echo pile Cobey :- (

Checked my Echo manuals and looks like the PN for the coil is 156 626-1523 0 and for the CD Ignition module PN 156 601-1523 0.

i just got home from Chads, he's a good friend :) we ran some noisey saws, he hooked me up with a good spinner and grinder, now im set up to make chains
:) :) :) he showed me a couple tricks for working on 290 stihls and other stuff. thanks Chad !!!! :) im waiting on a guy to pick up a saw i fixed yesterday
and ill buy more fuel line and filters and stuff

and I got a 36" bar and chain for my 066

Latest posts

Back