Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who won the heavyweight match?
Also, wasn't the feisty little Irish fella fighting in this one? Can't remember the weight class.

There was no heavyweight match...

The little Irish fellow is Conor McGregor, featherweight (145 lbs). He won by TKO in the second round, making him the interim champ.

Yeah, it was nothing for him to lose 10 lbs in a 24 hour period. [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N910V

Everybody here can lose 10lbs of water weight in 24 hours, no problem. Just sweat it off. It is when you try to lose 30lbs in one week where potential problems arise. There is a point when you have depleted yourself of all the water you can, but still have 10 lbs to go. Further dehydration can lead to serious problems.

Many fighters are near death when they weigh in. Some literally look like they are starved to death. Some have been hospitalized and the fight called off. Some are 1-2 lbs over, say "I am done" and forfeit part of their wage to the other fighter if the other fighter agrees to fight. First thing they do after weighing in is get hooked up to an IV to get rehydrated. This practice is now banned. Some fighters that weigh 145 on the scales would be fighting at 165, 24 hours later.

It is crazy what people will do to get an edge on the competition.

Sorry for the derail....Back to saws

My new :p GB bar sucks....... no more than 1 tank of fuel, plenty of oil,
And the chain was new and in its happy place.
Got it from a place on the "west coast" it came with a poorly spun chain
With a bent driver I had to fix.........

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1435687200000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1435687200000.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 12
  • KINDLE_CAMERA_1435687227000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1435687227000.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 12
Everybody here can lose 10lbs of water weight in 24 hours, no problem. Just sweat it off. It is when you try to lose 30lbs in one week where potential problems arise. There is a point when you have depleted yourself of all the water you can, but still have 10 lbs to go. Further dehydration can lead to serious problems.

Many fighters are near death when they weigh in. Some literally look like they are starved to death. Some have been hospitalized and the fight called off. Some are 1-2 lbs over, say "I am done" and forfeit part of their wage to the other fighter if the other fighter agrees to fight. First thing they do after weighing in is get hooked up to an IV to get rehydrated. This practice is now banned. Some fighters that weigh 145 on the scales would be fighting at 165, 24 hours later.

It is crazy what people will do to get an edge on the competition.

Sorry for the derail....Back to saws
I could drop 30 and still be in the heavyweight division...
Lol..

I was able to get the transmission bolted up to the engine and bolted up the torque converter to the flywheel. The rest I'll work on a little after work each day. Hope to have it finished by Friday. Just keep plugging on.
On a brighter note, I'm happy to have this Countervibe. Been wanting a good 60cc saw for a while and I think this will fit just right. Gonna go through it and make it part of my 3 saw plan. :)

I was able to get the transmission bolted up to the engine and bolted up the torque converter to the flywheel. The rest I'll work on a little after work each day. Hope to have it finished by Friday. Just keep plugging on.
On a brighter note, I'm happy to have this Countervibe. Been wanting a good 60cc saw for a while and I think this will fit just right. Gonna go through it and make it part of my 3 saw plan. :)
I thought me and you had a 30 saw plan :) :) :)

Runners ?
I really should do an accurate count. Runners, project saws and parts carcasses.
There are a lot more here since you carried away that Mac 35 for sure.

Going to Council Bluffs tomorrow via Bellevue, Nebraska. Drop off the MS650 and the 394. Browse 'Rich's' pile. He claims 300. Yikes!

30+ :) have sold a few..... 21 in my shed
55 to 68 cc 13 or 14......
I find them odd places.... even one's I got running.... :)
Have Not been getting any more lately ...... but it could happen
This Poulan was the first bought in a LONG time. Not much interesting stuff to be had down here in a while. Or at a decent price.

Latest posts

Back