Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rep

Need some help guys. I need to repay all the rep I received when I started posting. You too Wendell. How many reps do you recieve to start with or do I just rep untill they tell me I'm out. As of now I'm clueless. Also how long to reload after they say your out.

Need some help guys. I need to repay all the rep I received when I started posting. You too Wendell. How many reps do you recieve to start with or do I just rep untill they tell me I'm out. As of now I'm clueless. Also how long to reload after they say your out.

I believe you can give 10 reps, & they reload every 24 hours. When your out, it will tell you you have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours.

Jim, you get 10/24 hours. If you had them all out at once, it will be 24 hours before you get another 10. If you spread them out during the day, you get another one 24 hours after the one you gave the day before (I hope that makes sense).

The hard part is you have to hit 75 people before you can rep the same person again so if you just rep in this thread you'll never be able to give any more rep unless you go elsewhere and dump some.

It's not a big deal. Just have fun with it.

My store got broke into last night (6:15pm), less than 30 minutes after I left. They threw a large rock through the bottom of the front door grabbed 2 saws and took off. If anyone hears of a couple new Jonsereds for sale, let me know will ya. Model 2172 Ser# 10480028 and a 2165 Ser# 0200070. Thanks freinds...

Sorry to hear about that, Pete. I will keep my eyes & ears peeled on my travels throughout these parts for the scum.

rep

Thanks for the info guys. I'm repped out for now, will catch everybody else as I get reloaded.

Pete, I'll keep an eye out on the KS CL,... A Johhny RED will NOT be hard to spot. I think I'm one of 40 people in this state who even know that the brand exists. People used to get hung for horse thievery,... This ought to be covered under the same treaty.

Last edited:
Dad, Little brother and I did bag 4 nice roosters today. Specifically 2x for little Brother, 1x Dad only and 1x that's in contention between Dad and I courtesy of an 870 AND a model 12 Winchester, both 12ga's. I did help shoot 4x other birds, but I think they were wearing teflon underwear, as none of 'em were kill shots and I blasted the tails off of all 4,...:angry2::angry2::angry2::msp_angry: Still a wonderful day on the prairie!

My weapon of choice for deer and chainsaw thieves. Just leaves a pink mist in the air where they used to stand.::thumbsup::

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BDggwf1QTq4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My weapon of choice for deer and chainsaw thieves. Just leaves a pink mist in the air where they used to stand.::thumbsup::

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BDggwf1QTq4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mine says "video is private".

Will this be pink panties?

Who steals deer?

Jim:

A few points:

1. Wendell is a newcomer to this thread, maybe considered a hijacker... I don't know. :)
2. You only give out a few rep points per 'shot'. Wendell gives out millions.
3. 75 is a big number
4. In theory, if you gave out all your rep every day at the same time, (ie during lunch) then eventually you would lose one day' s ability to give rep. BECAUSE you have to wait over 24 hours to re-load. So you are always a little later in the day.
5. The confounded system keeps track of it
6. Sicko's keep a log.
8. Rep is addictive
9. Most people don't pay enough attention to the details to determine that there was an omission.

This may or may not be true:

I recently gave up on pursuing rep, in respect for Freehand, and I didn't like beating him out.

So I didn't look at the list until a few days ago. Freehand is now well ahead of me, and I no longer have to 'take a dive'. :)

I looked at the list and somehow found Vandelay, and repped him. Then I thought I noticed he went to first place. I didn't think much of it, and when I went to verify, Wendell was back in First.

Was I dreaming? Are they swapping first place? Are they that close?

For the record, when I quit actively pursuing rep FOR A TIME, SS was decidedly in First Place.

This is a reppable post.

Jim:

A few points:

1. Wendell is a newcomer to this thread, maybe considered a hijacker... I don't know. :)
2. You only give out a few rep points per 'shot'. Wendell gives out millions.
3. 75 is a big number
4. In theory, if you gave out all your rep every day at the same time, (ie during lunch) then eventually you would lose one day' s ability to give rep. BECAUSE you have to wait over 24 hours to re-load. So you are always a little later in the day.
5. The confounded system keeps track of it
6. Sicko's keep a log.
8. Rep is addictive
9. Most people don't pay enough attention to the details to determine that there was an omission.

Mostly true, except that nobody deal out "millions" in one hit, more like 670k - I am close to that as well....:msp_smile:

Of course, dear sir. I was exaggerating. Very wrong of me. When I started, just after Freehand, You were king of the rep.

Then little Ricky came along and dethroned you. That was a bleak day. Then all heck broke free.

Just asking, is there a difference between an 046 and 346?

:)

Well after extensive autopsy of the contentious rooster, I determined that Dad AND I hit him, but there was a greater # of his #6 Pellets than that of my #4's,... (Old Turkey load that I slipped in an all-star box of non-steel leftovers, Otherwise I usually use #6's or #5's). HOWEVER, All 5 of my pellets that contacted the Bird drove through the bone and into the chest, 2 making the heart into jello! The debate rages on.:msp_rolleyes:

Well after extensive autopsy of the contentious rooster, I determined that Dad AND I hit him, but there was a greater # of his #6 Pellets than that of my #4's,... (Old Turkey load that I slipped in an all-star box of non-steel leftovers, Otherwise I usually use #6's or #5's). HOWEVER, All 5 of my pellets that contacted the Bird drove through the bone and into the chest, 2 making the heart into jello! The debate rages on.:msp_rolleyes:
That sounds like fun. Do you have prarie dogs out your way.

Of course, dear sir. I was exaggerating. Very wrong of me. When I started, just after Freehand, You were king of the rep.

Then little Ricky came along and dethroned you. That was a bleak day. Then all heck broke free.

Just asking, is there a difference between an 046 and 346?:)

Only if the 046 has a BB kit. :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back