Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like fun. Do you have prarie dogs out your way.
There are a bunch west of me and I do my best each year to help dwindle the population!

Your being able to recognize your pellets, from your dad's, is akin to me recognizing my bees across town.

:)

I had a Remington mod 17, 20 ga with an extra long barrel. It would put a pellet in a box everywhere within the size of your hand, #6, at 60 yards.

It was stolen on Thanksgiving day, about 1977.

They took the gun out of the case, and left the plastic case.
That's a bad deal. I would sell my saws before I sold my Grandfather's Model 12,... It it were stolen, that would be a hanging offense, and I do have access to large remote tracts of land w/100+ yr old graves from the sod buster days,... and stuff. Out of 29 guys, he and I were the only ones who fired on that bird, basically simultaneously. 4's are Slightly bigger than 6's,... LOL

I wasn't even thought of then:msp_rolleyes:
Me Either, I'm an '81 model.

Ouch, that makes me old.

However, I was duck hunting, and got stuck. I went to get a tractor, and when I got back the gun was gone, I pulled the scout out of the mud (dirt landing) and drove home.

Our farm was on a navigable creek, and they came up in a boat from the park.

My dad wouldn't take me to the park to see who it was, he was too busy. Never got it back. It was a beautiful pump from my Grandfather.

I was 14, for the record.

:)
Dad was 21 then,...

Last edited:
i was two when you graduated hs wow:msp_w00t: and was 12 days old when mt. st. Helens erupted

It has not been all progress. We have actually lost a planet since then.

Then when I was in Florida, on an internship with Dole Pineapples, bananananas and such, you were 4.

I was around in Kennedy's era. Wendell was nearly voting.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
I graduated college in '85.

Course I was real young.

I do remember watching Carson/Reagan on a 19" Black and white tv with the dial on the front, and watching Sat morning cartoons w/Dad on the console TV. I vividly recall Challenger giving the Hindenberg a run for it's money, the Berlin Wall coming Down, Michael Jackson before he was white and riding some awesome 3-wheelers,...

I do remember watching Carson/Reagan on a 19" Black and white tv with the dial on the front, and watching Sat morning cartoons w/Dad on the console TV. I vividly recall Challenger giving the Hindenberg a run for it's money, the Berlin Wall coming Down, Michael Jackson before he was white and riding some awesome 3-wheelers,...

Hey... I still have 2 of those awesome 3 wheelers... A Honda big red, and a 125 atc... Still running man...:rock:

Latest posts

Back