Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been practicing restraint. I wanted to take a pic of this:

Today in Radio Shack, a really short female dwarf came in holding a regular sized guy's hand guiding him, AS HE WAS BLIND!

Now the good part, they were looking to buy a camcorder. I had to abort my shopping spree and leave. I couldn't watch it. They were discussing the attributes of the different camcorders, and he was blind.......

PS

There is a security camera in the store that I can get the video of for the right price.

Evening Gents,I see you lurking down there Kenneth,did you get the nasty weather in Tongy that we had up here yesterday morning?

All we got was wind... Cold ass wind...

We had winds 30 mph,gusting high as 50,causing a whiteout. They closed I29 from St. Joe. to the Iowa border for several hours and had wide spread power outages. It was a good day to stay home if you could. Snow accumulation was only one to three inchs,but a lot of drifting.

We had winds 30 mph,gusting high as 50,causing a whiteout. They closed I29 from St. Joe. to the Iowa border for several hours and had wide spread power outages. It was a good day to stay home if you could. Snow accumulation was only one to three inchs,but a lot of drifting.

Homlite410 "Mike", said they got 12" of snow and 40+ mph winds!!!
Them Iowa guys must not be livin' right...
:hmm3grin2orange:

Here's what Dad and I did today,... We would have split the last rounds, but the shear bolt broke on the ram/wedge interface when it got in a bind while retracting...:taped: Oh well.

View attachment 269024

With that tiny azz pic it looks like a load of toilet paper on a tonka truck :D

I have been practicing restraint. I wanted to take a pic of this:

Today in Radio Shack, a really short female dwarf came in holding a regular sized guy's hand guiding him, AS HE WAS BLIND!

Now the good part, they were looking to buy a camcorder. I had to abort my shopping spree and leave. I couldn't watch it. They were discussing the attributes of the different camcorders, and he was blind.......

Best laugh I've had all week.:bowdown:

Sent from my office after hour and half on phone to India hooking up two routers. Very complicated. :)

I lucked out. I was going to the movies with my kids. Looked interesting. I thought it said 'the habit'. I thought it should have been a movie about a 30 year old wealthy housewife that was a bit bored hired handymen for projects around the house to break the monotony.

Come to find out it was the hobbit. Run like heck........So now back at the shop...... :)

Big enough. I'm embarrassed to admit I haven't cut any for two seasons now. Went on firewood cutting binge three years ago and put up enough for three and a half.Can't bring myself to sell it.:D

I know that feeling... It hurts to watch all that firewood go down the road...
But the CAD demands it....
:msp_confused:

Back