Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for those frequent visitors, they might not recognize the shop. I've been remodeling and re-arranging.

Getting ready to put on a new hat. ..... :)

And had to build a box to hide the 346's in. (In case Les came by) :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Should be operational in a week or so.

Evening Gents,picked up two saws off the local CL. A 038 parts saw in a box and and a nice 034 with a busted rear handle. Sorry Dan it's not a super. Still waiting for the snow they have been forecasting,but it's a long time before morning.

WAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP:msp_tongue:

Well I am (not that I wasn't before) now TRULY amazed by and satisfied with the 372 you built,... I ran it with the 28" bar and full comp chain, in semi cured 30" Burr Oak. I wish I would have videoed it before, to time it, but Dad and I are BOTH quite positive that it smoked the old 660...:rock::cheers::hmm3grin2orange: That thing hauls... Come tax time, I will either have you build me a 562xp or a 395xp, (if I can't afford both simultaneously).

Well I am (not that I wasn't before) now TRULY amazed by and satisfied with the 372 you built,... I ran it with the 28" bar and full comp chain, in semi cured 30" Burr Oak. I wish I would have videoed it before, to time it, but Dad and I are BOTH quite positive that it smoked the old 660...:rock::cheers::hmm3grin2orange: That thing hauls... Come tax time, I will either have you build me a 562xp or a 395xp, (if I can't afford both simultaneously).

A ported 372 will OWN a stock 660...
Port the 660, and you " might" have a contest...
Maybe...:msp_sneaky:

Well I'll volunteer my Stumpbroke to the cause to receive the "New Recipe" and then run it against either Hal's "modified" 660 or any that Stumpy builds for someone else... :hmm3grin2orange:

Now your talking! Its been done several times between the two. But could be fun.

I got a better Idea... Why don't you send me a box of parts adding up to a 066, and let me see what I can do with it...
Preferably a case with a serviceable lower end if ya got one...
:msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back