Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that we have AT saws, it's about time for an "AT" splitter. Imagine having a a small laser measure that would scan the log quickly (think a photo scanner for reference) figure up the size and deploy the necessary wedge(s) to make a near perfect split each time... Ok, now my brain hurts...:hmm3grin2orange:

Picked up an Echo from Iowa Friday. New in box... Very nice saw...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Picked up an Echo from Iowa Friday. New in box... Very nice saw...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well I see the mag case. That looks like a stout saw. I'm curious how it'll run compare to a 357xp/562xp/039 or MS361-2/Dolmar 6401... Tell 'ya what Matt, I'll trade you the Dolkita for that saw, just to have another potential 7900!!!:yoyo:

I just received a package in the mail that I was not expecting. I thought what the heck is this. It didnt take me long to find out what was inside, a brand new stihl cap. Apparently at the spring gtg I had teased a member enough about stealing his stihl hat that he felt sorry for me and sent me a christmas present.

So a big thank you goes out to MOJIM the kindness will not be forgotten. :msp_thumbsup:

I just received a package in the mail that I was not expecting. I thought what the heck is this. It didnt take me long to find out what was inside, a brand new stihl cap. Apparently at the spring gtg I had teased a member enough about stealing his stihl hat that he felt sorry for me and sent me a christmas present.

So a big thank you goes out to MOJIM the kindness will not be forgotten. :msp_thumbsup:

Hope you like it as there are no returns.:)

I'm glad I'm not a whiner. I might end up with a ......well you get the picture.

Evening Gents,worked on another 028 super today. Stripped it down and gave it a good cleaning and reassembled it. New starter rope and handle,put some good looking covers on it and changed it over to a rim type sprocket,etc. Fired up fine,adjusted carb and put her in some wood,I could even lean on it and no bog,just kept throwing chips. I thought allright,then I noticed gas seeping out of the back of the gas tank.:bang: Put it back in the garage and went and got a cup of coffee to settle my nerves. I'll change the handle out another day.
I spent the rest of the afternoon moveing and stacking a big pile of wood I wanted too get under cover before the snow storm hits tomorrow night.

Evening Gents,worked on another 028 super today. Stripped it down and gave it a good cleaning and reassembled it. New starter rope and handle,put some good looking covers on it and changed it over to a rim type sprocket,etc. Fired up fine,adjusted carb and put her in some wood,I could even lean on it and no bog,just kept throwing chips. I thought allright,then I noticed gas seeping out of the back of the gas tank.:bang: Put it back in the garage and went and got a cup of coffee to settle my nerves. I'll change the handle out another day.
I spent the rest of the afternoon moveing and stacking a big pile of wood I wanted too get under cover before the snow storm hits tomorrow night.

I feel your 028 pain Jim...

Latest posts

Back