Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah les send me one of those box o saws while your mailing them out. im sure i can find a use for it :hmm3grin2orange:

its the off season right now. i have decided to sell most all my race saws. i want to build a new shop and the money i have rolled into those saws and chains would build a nice one.

its the off season right now. i have decided to sell most all my race saws. i want to build a new shop and the money i have rolled into those saws and chains would build a nice one.

New shops rock... I got to tour a couple dandy's when up in Wisconsin earlier this month...
Those boys are serious about their shops...
And heaters...
:rock:

New shops rock... I got to tour a couple dandy's when up in Wisconsin earlier this month...
Those boys are serious about their shops...
And heaters...
:rock:

Jon mentioned he had no real need for the house.

Have to be serious about heat up there

I wouldn't either... It's got heat, beer, tools, TV, beer, couches, recliners, beer, cheese,more beer...
Pssshhh.... I'd never leave... :msp_confused:

I wouldn't either... It's got heat, beer, tools, TV, beer, couches, recliners, beer, cheese,more beer...
Pssshhh.... I'd never leave... :msp_confused:

It just needs a real mechanic who knows how to actually repair things, instead of just break stuff...:help:

Howdy All!
Jim,
No I haven't fixed the starter on that 35 yet... I still need to get by the shop to get new thicker rope. The last rope I bought couldn't take the compression load of the engine and snapped... I just keep forgetting. One of these days...

Howdy All!
Jim,
No I haven't fixed the starter on that 35 yet... I still need to get by the shop to get new thicker rope. The last rope I bought couldn't take the compression load of the engine and snapped... I just keep forgetting. One of these days...

As long as you get it fixed before the next gtg,Kenneth picked up one this fall here in St. Joe. I need to dig in my stash and find a new chain for mine.

I bet the odds and went to California. The traffic is still bad. Thought they all might hole up in their bunkers.

Finished my Christmas shopping. Thought I'd splurge this year and go for chunks instead of lumps:p.
umetaqag.jpg

Latest posts

Back