Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMPROVEMENTS: On the way home, I jotted down what can be improved next year:

Working on uploading the pics right now.

I'm also working on my to do list.

MoJim: I'll hunt that 038 tank next time I go to the shop.
Rvalue: I'll mail you that list you wanted tonight or tomorrow.
Logging22: PM me your mailing addy I'll drop this black bag in the mail for you. I should have jumped on that 395 Rod was asking me about it after I told him we talked about it. We'll do a mini GTG before long got to find some trading material.
Atvguns: PM me your mailing addy as well.
Someone?: Didn't someone ask me about a cylinder for a 038 Super?
Stump: is that 335 done yet? I want to cut some wood tomorrow real fast. :hmm3grin2orange: Now MAH. :laugh:

Great GTG Dan, first one I've been able to make and you set the bar high for the next one. Saws were awesome, food was excellent - especially Saturdays beans - didn't run out of gas til I hit Little Rock, and the company of ASers was a pleasure to meet finally.

Thanks again Dan and all those who helped :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

It has taken all morning but I'm half way on the pic upload, should be done early afternoon. :biggrin: Man this thing is slooooooooooooooow.

View attachment 204215View attachment 204216View attachment 204217View attachment 204218

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

just as i expected. looks like a great time was had by all. good on ya's. man, i hated missing that. looking forward to the next one. looks like dan set the bar real high for any of the other, nationwide, gtg's. God bless ya all. just sayin

Looks like you guys had a great time, and looks like a great spot for a GTG!

Nice bunch of saws, with what looks to be like a good turnout.
Hate to miss it, but that whole million miles worth of drivin kinda deters me a little bit :D

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=107931" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2Fsupercabs78%2Fsets%2F72157627757008950%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2Fsupercabs78%2Fsets%2F72157627757008950%2F&set_id=72157627757008950&jump_to=" width="500" height="375"></embed>

346 Pics from three cameras, most are Kim's pics. Just click play button then lower right corner click on Icon that looks like four arrows pointing out and it will be full size.

kinda goes with the site sponsorship eh? not exclusive to huskys anymore either. hmm

Nope... Wait till you get a load of the 47cc 028 running a 28" bar w/full comp 3/8 chain... Silly? Yes... But that's how we roll...

[video=youtube;0TpbpUWTyhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TpbpUWTyhw[/video]
:msp_sneaky:

Just sayin...

Back