Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the past saws I have put together have been with new stihl parts, this one has a aftermarket piston can't wait to get some time on it and check it out.

I think you'll like the Meteor piston Stephen... That's what I put in the 036, and it's on it's 8th tank, and still getting better... The casting seems to be very nice... As to what they're made of??? I got no idea... It was a little
Heavier than the OEM piston though...

I think you'll like the Meteor piston Stephen... That's what I put in the 036, and it's on it's 8th tank, and still getting better... The casting seems to be very nice... As to what they're made of??? I got no idea... It was a little
Heavier than the OEM piston though...

Wiggs sent me this piston, I was worried before it got here but looking at it I thought man this will work. :rock:

Stephen the 044 looks good kinda puts mine to shame, although I did find a new fuel tank yesterday for it.

Matt good luck up there we will be waiting on some pics of the trip:popcorn:

3872a0d2447e54f3d2b0f6aac2d71abd.gif

Hi all,

Retirement sure didn't last long! Friend of mine came up with a medical problem the week after Dan's GTG and I am back in the saddle running a High School Ag. Shop again. I've tried to check the site a few times a week, but sure have fell behind on the news. Really sorry to hear about Stumpy's shop and need someone to pm me his mailing address. Stumpy did a great job of fine tuning my 372 at the GTG, so it can be my turn at a little payback.

I also noticed that I hadn't thanked Dan for hosting his excellent GTG. That is a great location and I am looking forward to the next one.

MO-Iron

Latest posts

Back