Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
All I usually us is a 7900 start it and the limbs just fall.:msp_scared::msp_scared:

Went back out and started another chain... It's wrong... All wrong...
But it cuts good... I study a new RSLK chain, and have decided I can't get there from where I'm at with the goofy file... The angles are wrong... But I can take a round filed chain and put a real nasty point on it...

WKEND LUMBERJAK

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Went back out and started another chain... It's wrong... All wrong...
But it cuts good... I study a new RSLK chain, and have decided I can't get there from where I'm at with the goofy file... The angles are wrong... But I can take a round filed chain and put a real nasty point on it...

Check out this thread Matt http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/141414.htm

HEAVY FUEL

HEAVY FUEL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Grantsburg, WI, Gateway to the swamps of Minnesota
Where is everyone.

WORKING!!!

We cut and split 11 dump trailers today for Interfaith Caregivers. Wood is donated & delivered to elderly or disabled people.

aqyrasy6.jpg

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK

Oh, I haven't given up... I tried something different this evening, after making some cookie carriers... Wow... Does that square file put a nasty corner on a cutter...:msp_wink:
Went ahead and trimmed the rakers and dog boned the links while I was at it...:msp_biggrin:
Cuts like an absolute beast!!! Gotta find the raker depth happy place now...:rock:

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
. AS Supporting Member.
I have one of those.... and I have something else to show you all......

For a minute I thought you had one on me......

Only PDQCLS has that. :)

Was you referring to me? That would be pdqdl.

I'm not sure how I would have anything on you. You got all the fish, and I haven't even seen a fish get caught by someone else for about 30 years now. Honestly. NOBODY gets a fish when I am around.

RVALUE

RVALUE

Addicted to ArboristSite
I bought the fish. I don't have time to fish. Too busy not deer hunting. Too busy not gettting ready for the GTG.

I used to fish with the fellows that a grandson made a video , the catfish cowboys.

They caught the fish for us, just like in the you tube.

If their is any success in being unsuccessful, then maybe I have a shot....

The older man driving the boat was in perfect health in 07, after my back incident, and went in for a routine op, and must have gotten staff, or something, and can barely walk, and has struggled since. Sad. I can out maneuver him now, first time in 49 years...

He sure knows that river..............

PS and his daughter was GORGEOUS! :bang::bang::bang: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest posts