Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I usually us is a 7900 start it and the limbs just fall.:msp_scared::msp_scared:

Went back out and started another chain... It's wrong... All wrong...
But it cuts good... I study a new RSLK chain, and have decided I can't get there from where I'm at with the goofy file... The angles are wrong... But I can take a round filed chain and put a real nasty point on it...

Went back out and started another chain... It's wrong... All wrong...
But it cuts good... I study a new RSLK chain, and have decided I can't get there from where I'm at with the goofy file... The angles are wrong... But I can take a round filed chain and put a real nasty point on it...

Check out this thread Matt http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/141414.htm

Where is everyone.

WORKING!!!

We cut and split 11 dump trailers today for Interfaith Caregivers. Wood is donated & delivered to elderly or disabled people.

aqyrasy6.jpg

I have one of those.... and I have something else to show you all......

For a minute I thought you had one on me......

Only PDQCLS has that. :)

Oh, I haven't given up... I tried something different this evening, after making some cookie carriers... Wow... Does that square file put a nasty corner on a cutter...:msp_wink:
Went ahead and trimmed the rakers and dog boned the links while I was at it...:msp_biggrin:
Cuts like an absolute beast!!! Gotta find the raker depth happy place now...:rock:

I should arrive about 10:00 on Saturday.
I haven't spoke with Stumpy lately, but hopefully we will have my MS460 to play with.:msp_biggrin:

MO-Iron

I have one of those.... and I have something else to show you all......

For a minute I thought you had one on me......

Only PDQCLS has that. :)

Was you referring to me? That would be pdqdl.

I'm not sure how I would have anything on you. You got all the fish, and I haven't even seen a fish get caught by someone else for about 30 years now. Honestly. NOBODY gets a fish when I am around.

I bought the fish. I don't have time to fish. Too busy not deer hunting. Too busy not gettting ready for the GTG.

I used to fish with the fellows that a grandson made a video , the catfish cowboys.

They caught the fish for us, just like in the you tube.

If their is any success in being unsuccessful, then maybe I have a shot....

The older man driving the boat was in perfect health in 07, after my back incident, and went in for a routine op, and must have gotten staff, or something, and can barely walk, and has struggled since. Sad. I can out maneuver him now, first time in 49 years...

He sure knows that river..............

PS and his daughter was GORGEOUS! :bang::bang::bang: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back