Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday was fun, spent the day burning brush and hangin out. Today was a totally different story. I spent several hours on a chain and it dont cut for crap. I was moving some logs around and the alternator on the bobcat decided it was time to have a seizure. I can't wait to come down there!!!:buttkick:

I'm ready as well. Well sorta I've gotta hustle and tie up the loose ends on my 65 and under saw.

I was thinking of bringing a saw or two to trade. Any one interested in a really nice clean good running McCulloch pm850? I am wanting more of that orange swedish stuff.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wednesday night at church, while we were praying for this LiLole lady near the pulpit, another lady standing behind her began to swoon, I was nearby, and was able to catch her, but the momentum was too much for me, and she knocked me flat of my back. She may'ave outweighed me just a tad.:clap::rock:
I hope you are ok!! I hate hitting the ground now days!!

I was thinking of bringing a saw or two to trade. Any one interested in a really nice clean good running McCulloch pm850? I am wanting more of that orange swedish stuff.

I may bring my old 1971 Pioneer 50cc. Maybe someone can show me a better way to keep the barchain tight. It's kind of different, and I lost the piece years ago in the woods. The dealer had gone out of business, so the saw has hung on the shop wall ever since 1991.
attachment.php

pioneernpoulan0041.jpg

Last edited:
Jim here is that 048

eqy7epu5.jpg

Has compression will run when primed I also have piston in the box rings base gasket and carb kit.

e8e8a2u7.jpg

Here is the parts ones that go with it.
qazynapu.jpg

What you got for all of that?

Updated...

Freehand
Work saw collector +1
Loggin22 +1
Stumpy +3 or 5
Sunfish
Iowa +3
Heavyfuel +3 or 4
Dave Boyt
Andy Dodgegeek
Sarah Dodgegeek
Grandpa tractor
Jake "chainsawnut"
Warjohn
R-Value
Lurch2
Atvguns +3
Weekendlmbrjack +2
2-chains???
Cafo1 +1
Specter29 +1
Mark Nokes
WoodChuck'r +1
MO Jim
PDQL
ShowMe
MWEBA
Sawnami +1
Teacherman +1
Old Cookie
LumberjackChef
Sagetown+1
Srcarr
Nstueve
Homelite410
SamTip
Redhead woodshed "steady edie"
Thinkrtinker
Moody
Tallfarmboy
Deezelman
Wendell (definitely possibly maybe)
Paul Clancy and sons Logging crew
MoIron
Wood Doctor
Flyin low
Hinerman "Muskogee"
Jonsered Racket
MX_Racer428
Krook
Workshop
cobey
Wigglesworth
Komatsuvarna +1
5R-INC "Duane"

I may bring my old 1971 Pioneer 50cc. Maybe someone can show me a better way to keep the barchain tight. It's kind of different, and I lost the piece years ago in the woods. The dealer had gone out of business, so the saw has hung on the shop wall ever since 1991.
attachment.php

pioneernpoulan0041.jpg

That's what Friday night is for... We can figure something out... I'd bet that Treemonkey would have the tensioner you need for that saw... Maybe Jake could rustle something up and bring it with???
If not.. "Fabricate"...

That's what Friday night is for... We can figure something out... I'd bet that Treemonkey would have the tensioner you need for that saw... Maybe Jake could rustle something up and bring it with???
If not.. "Fabricate"...

Man I guess I was way off on what Friday night is for, I just got drunk and was talking #### at Dan's. :rock:

Man I guess I was way off on what Friday night is for, I just got drunk and was talking #### at Dan's. :rock:

There's that too...:msp_wink:

Last fall I had to do a "make 1 runner out of 2" 757's for Dan...
I figure a tensioner will be a walk in the park...
In attendance, will be no less than...
4 machinists
1 metalurgist
5 saw builders

Watch that tensioner confound every last one of us...
:rock:

Last edited:

Since when do you have to be drunk to talk ####.:smile2: I difinitely am interested in that 042 and 048 job lot. I'll have to dig a little deeper into my 038 stash and probably my wallet. With all these parts saws showing up I'm going to have to float a loan. I have a hard time turning down a deal. What parts do you need besides 038 stuff?

Back