Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
I haven't done any for anyone else yet but I am A longarm quilter we have our own 14' quilting machine.

My wife dreams about a long arm machine. She makes a few each year by hand and then on a regular sewing machine. I know there's a good market out there for someone to finish them. She got behind at Xmas 2 years ago for gifts and ended up paying to have 2 small ones finished.

You guys are going to have the GTG of the year this time. Sounds like perfect weather for it also.

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
I tried to buy some at a great aunts auction the cheap ones were over $500 needless to say I didn't get a thing

Yes,but I'd bet they were all hand stiched.the tighter the stich the more they bring. Stephen have you ever seen a hand stiched postage stamp quilt,now that has to be a labor of love.

grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ok, saws are loaded and ready. May need to touch up a chain or two when we get there. Now I'm getting excited. Not aroused though!

547384_4811852250149_541285598_n.jpg

srcarr52

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Nathans smurf is done. Cold blooded bastard is hard to start but runs well once started.

[video=youtube;Da5BPZKcryo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da5BPZKcryo[/video]